Klaus finally meets Ella ... again

Damon's POV

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan said as he stared at Mikael's body.

"I want to talk to Rebekah." Klaus said.

"That's not a problem. She's right here." Stefan turned and held out the phone to Rebekah. Ella nodded at Rebekah who reluctantly took the phone.

"Hello Nik." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with a dagger?"

"It's true." Rebekah said as she stared at Ella. "He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here."

"I'll be home soon." Klaus said causing Ella to grin.

"Good. I'll see you then brother." Rebekah said then she handed the phone back to Stefan.

Ella's POV

"Hello Niklaus." Mikael said as Klaus walked towards us.

"Hello Mikael." Klaus said as he glared at him.

"Not fair. Why don't I get a hello?" I asked as I stepped out from behind Mikael and smirked as Klaus looked shocked. "Hello Klaus."

"Ella?" Klaus asked. Mikael grabbed me by the neck and slowly started to lift me up off of the ground. What the hell was he doing? This wasn't part of the plan. I started gasping for air and Mikael looked happy. He threw me backwards and I hit my head as I landed on the ground. "Why don't you come inside? Oh I forgot ... you can't."

"Or you could come outside?"

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus said. I looked up and saw people surrounding me. Most were heading towards Mikael but some were heading towards me.

"They can't kill me."

"True." Klaus said as he looked over at me and shock his head. The people surrounding me quickly moved away and I sighed. "But it would make hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together." Klaus said as he held up his hand. "And they'll pounce."

"Oww." I hissed as I slowly stood up. Klaus looked over at me and smiled before turning back to Mikael. "If he doesn't kill him then I will. How dare he throw me around like I'm nothing."

"The Big Bad Wolf." Mikael said ignoring me. Klaus dropped his hand causing Mikael to smile. "You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your play things like a coward."

"Play things?" I whispered. "He better not mean me. I am not a play thing, I have never been a play thing." I could tell Klaus was having a hard time not looking away from Mikael because the corner's of his lips were rising ever so slightly.

"Don't forget. They may be sired by you but they are still part vampire and they can be complead by me." I gasped as one of Klaus' hybrids walked over and stood next to Mikael. I screamed as she pulled Elena in front of her and all Mikael did was smile. "Come out and face me Niklaus or she dies."

"No leave Elena out of this." I shouted as I started to run towards Mikael. Someone ran into me and sent me flying into a tree. Klaus looked over at me and he looked concerned. I could tell he was thinking about coming to help me so I shook my head. 'Don't do it' I mouthed and smiled as he nodded.

"Go ahead." Klaus said as he stared at Elena. "Kill her."

"Klaus, he'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your ..."

"I don't need them." Klaus snapped cutting Mikael off. "I just need to be rid of you." I didn't hear what Mikael said to Klaus because someone had grabbed ahold of my throat and slammed me against the tree.