Welcome to Mystic Falls

I was walking through Mystic Falls when I saw someone I wish I hadn't.

"Ella?" He whispered as he stared at me.

"I think you have the wrong person."

"Don't lie to me Ella. I know it is you. What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to your mother. Looks like I am moving in with you cousin." I said as I smirked at him.

"Seriously? Come on, what happened this time?"

"Let's just say I upset some important people."

"Tyler who's this?" The doppelganger said as she looked at me.

"Elena this is my cousin Ella. Ella this is Elena Gilbert."

"It's nice to meet you Miss Doppelganger." I said as I bowed to her. "Looks like you will be bringing the people I am running away from straight to me."

"You're running away from Originals?" Tyler asked looking shocked.

"Tyler you know me. My middle name is trouble."

"Hi Elena, Tyler and you are?" I turned around and smirked as I saw none other than Damon Salvatore stood glaring at me.

"Mr Salvatore what a pleasure it is to finally meet you. I have heard all about you from your little brother."

"How do you know Stefan?" Elena asked.

"Let's just say the Ripper had a little help back in the day."

"Mum I'm home. I've brought a couple of friends as well." Tyler shouted as he, Elena and Damon walked into the house. I stopped at the door not being able to walk into the house.

"Ella are you going to come in?" Elena asked as she stared at me.

"Tyler you need to help with this." Damon said as he winked at me. I smiled at him then glared at Tyler.

"Ella darling." Carol shouted as she saw me. "Come in darling. I want a hug." I looked at Damon and he nodded his head. I stepped into the house then hugged Carol.

"Thank you for letting me stay in town Carol. I don't know where I would be if you didn't help me out."

"It's not a problem darling. You are family after all. You always help out family."

"Thank you anyway Carol. Damon may I speak with you outside?"

"Sure come on then." Damon said as he opened the door and stepped out into the warm air. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Have any Original been in Mystic Falls yet?"

"Both Elijah and Klaus have been in Mystic Falls. Klaus broke the curse then killed Elijah."

"Elijah's dead. No he can't be. Where is his body?"

"None of us know where his body is Ella. Why do you care about Elijah so much?"

"He helped me. He left me in Chicago which is when I met your brother. I was turned whilst I lived in Chicago with Stefan. Your brother helped me with controlling the thirst but he vanished soon after and Elijah turned back up. Elijah has always been like an older brother to me. I owe him my life."

"Who turned you Ella?" Damon asked as he stared down at me.

"Klaus turned me Damon. I am the reason Elijah turned against his own brother. You see to Elijah I was his little sister but to Klaus I was just a play toy, who he wanted by his side for the rest of his life." I didn't like lying to Damon but it had to be done. I can't let my secret out.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? You could stay with me at the boarding house if you want too."

"I would love to live with you Damon." I said as I smirked at him.

"Wait till Stefan finds out his little girl is friendly with me. I might just want to keep you around for a long time Ella."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Is it ok? What do you think?

Should I continue?

EmzLuvzTom