A secret comes out

Ella's POV

"Rebekah tell me how handsome I am." Kol said as he stood looking in the mirror. I rolled my eyes and smirked as Rebekah smiled slightly at me.

"Oh Kol, you know I can't be compelled." The door slammed against the wall and Klaus walked in.

"You went after Elena." Klaus snapped as he walked over. "What is wrong with you?"

"Here we go."

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus asked.

"Again, with the dagger threats. Don't you have any other tricks." Kol said. I ran over and grabbed ahold of his throat.

"Go back to staring at yourself." I hissed and smirked as Kol looked a little shocked.

"Who are you? My mother."

"No Kol, but you are in my father's house which makes it my house as well."

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol said as he pushed me off of him.

"Enough." Esther shouted as she walked into the room. I looked over and quickly moved closer to Klaus. "Niklaus come." I was about to follow but Esther turned and glared at me. I gulped as I took a step back.

Damon's POV

"Hello Carol." I said as I handed her a drink. "Hanging out with your new besties." I asked as I looked around the room for Ella.

"I'm the mayor Damon. When the oldest deadliest family of vampires moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile." Carol said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well at least you know who you're borrowing that cup of sugar from."

"I'm trying to protect this town. They've assured me they want peace, I've assured them I'll enforce it."

"Mayor Lockwood, we haven't formally met. Kol Mikaelson." Kol said as he kissed Carol's hand. "Hope you're lovely town embraces us as much as we plan to embrace it."

"Damon Salvatore." I said as I held out my hand. "Have we met?"

"I've met a lot of people and you don't particularly stand out." Kol said as he turned and walked away.

"If everyone could gather please." Elijah said. I turned and watched as their family made their way onto the staircase. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. Whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to celebrate the evening with a dance."

"Do you see what I see?" I whispered as I looked at Esther.

"Oh yeah." Stefan replied.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz, so if you can find yourself a partner and join us in the ballroom."

Someone tapped something against a glass causing us all to turn to the staircase to see Esther stood there. I gasped as Ella walked down the staircase and walked over to Esther.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming round with champagne, I invite you all to join me, in raising your glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. My granddaughter Ella has some words for you." Esther said. Ella was her granddaughter? That can't be right. That means that Ella would have to be either Klaus', Rebekah's, Kol's or Finn's daughter. Ella would be an original.

"Bringing the family back together was challenging. Sometimes I don't think it was worth it, but that's probably just me." People laughed at Ella's little speech. "I would like to say thank you to my grandmother for allowing me back in my father's and my families life. To the Mikaelson's, cheers everyone." Ella said then she took a sip of her drink. Stefan looked at me and I closed my eyes. Ella is an original's daughter, we can't kill them without hurting her.

"Good evening, you're Rebekah's friend. We haven't met." Kol said.

"Matt Donovan." Matt said as they shook hands. Matt dropped to the ground as Kol held on tighter to his hand.

"Kol Mikaelson."

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Easy on the hand, guy's a quarterback." Kol looked up and glared at me. He moved away from Matt and was closer to the railings. I ran over, pushed him over the railings then I jumped down and smacked him across the face.

"Damon." Stefan shouted as he ran over. "Are you crazy?"

"Uncle Kol." Ella shouted as she ran past us and helped Kol up.

"Maybe a little." I whispered as I stared at Ella who had a tear rolling down her face.

"Kol are you ok? Kol answer me." Ella shouted as she held his face between her hands.

"Ella he will be fine, calm down." Klaus said as he walked over and pulled her away from Kol. I stared at her and watched as emotions ran through her eyes. She was scared of me, I can't believe I made her scared of me. I took a step forward and watched as she moved behind Klaus, shaking from top to bottom and she had tears rolling down her face. I turned and ran off into the woods.

________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Will Ella forgive Damon for hurting her Uncle Kol? or Will Ella stay angry at Damon?

Should I continue you?

EmzLuvzTom