It sure is good to be home

Damon's POV

"Put it out." Stefan said as Klaus walked up the steps to the Gilbert house.

"Come outside and make me." Just as Stefan stepped outside, someone appeared by Klaus' side and my eyes widened as I saw who it was.

"Now be nice you two."

"Ella." Klaus smiled then he glared at her. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I've been at Elisa's and before you say anything, Elijah was there so I was safe. Now would someone like to tell me what is going on here?"

"Elena's not here, Alaric has her and Caroline and he's going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over."

"Sorry Stefan but there is no way I am going to allow Alaric bloody Saltzman to get anywhere near my father." Ella snapped then she smirked as Stefan stared at her looking shocked. "Shocked that I know? Do you really think that I'm that stupid? There is no way my father is handing himself over to some 'vampire hunter' made by my grandmother."

"Now I know you're not asking me to walk into a certain death."

"But daddy." Ella shouted as she spun around on her heels and stared at Klaus with her mouth hanging open.

"I really wish we could but unfortunately if Alaric kills you then is a one in four chance that we die too." I slowly walked out of the house and weakly smiled as Ella's eyes widened before all emotion vanished from her face.

"I'll take those odds." I said and watched as Ella glared at the ground.

"And one hundred per cent chance that Tyler dies."

"What a pity." Ella hissed then she took a step forward but was quickly pulled back by Klaus.

"Good with that too."

"Why don't we just figure out a way to put Alaric down?" Stefan said as he quickly glared at me before he turned back around and faced Klaus and Ella.

"If any thing happens to my father then so help me Stefan, I will make your Ripper years seem like a fairytale once I'm finished with this town and you know I will. I'm sure you remember your little sidekick throughout your Ripper years" Ella snapped and I couldn't help but chuckle whilst Stefan and Klaus looked shocked. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've been on a plane for god knows how many hours and I'm still wearing the same clothes so I'm going to go home and change. Ring me if anything is decided won't you daddy?"

"Of course I will love." Klaus whispered as he smiled at Ella.

"Oh ... and one more thing before I go."

"What is it Ella?" I asked and raised an eyebrow as a cheeky looking smile appeared on her face.

"It sure is good to be home."

I grabbed ahold of Klaus' arm whilst Tyler held the other one then I watched as Stefan slammed his fingers into Klaus' chest. Klaus' heart started beating faster and faster and I knew that Bonnie was doing the spell. As Klaus' heart started to slow down, I heard what sounded like footsteps. I slowly looked up and my eyes widened as Ella appeared in the doorway. Her eyes locked with mine and the amount of pain in them made me let go of Klaus' arm. I knew she hated me at that moment so I walked over to Elena and helped her up.

"Da ... Daddy." Ella shouted then she ran across the room, pushed Stefan and Tyler away from Klaus before she dropped to her knees and cradled him in her arms whilst tears rolled down her face.

"We should get her home before the sun sets." Stefan whispered as he slowly turned his back on Klaus and Ella. I could hear from his voice that what had just happened has really affected him.

"No. Please daddy. You can't. You. Can't. Leave. Me." I took one last look at Ella before I turned and started walking Elena out of the house. The last word I heard come from Ella's mouth broke my heart. "Daddy?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Will Ella forgive Damon for doing that to her father?

One more chapter to go before Klaus' Little Secret is over.

EmzLuvzTom