Hiding

?'s POV

"Don't mind me." Damon and Elena spun around and stared at him.

"Klaus." Elena said as Damon took a step in front of her. Damon said something that I didn't catch.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've come down to my local bar to have a drink with a mate. Get a round in wouldn't you Tony?" Klaus said as Elena stared at the hybrid.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough to see happy hour."

"My sister seems to be missing, need to sort that out."

"Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon said as Klaus took a step forward.

"I've come to like your little town."

"More like Ella." Elena whispered and I chuckled. Damon and Klaus looked confused as they looked around the bar.

"Thinking I might fancy a home here. I imagine your wondering how does this affect you, the answer is not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and he behaves himself, then you can go and live your little lives how you choose. You have my word."

"Elijah." Klaus said looking shocked. I froze as Elijah stood there staring at Klaus.

"You look surprised to see me so it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest."

"You look like you could do with a drink and we have a lot to discuss. Shall we?" Klaus said as he held his hand out. Elijah stepped forward and slammed his fist into Klaus' chest. Elijah threw Klaus and Klaus flew into the doors and they smashed. "Easy, I've just finished renovating." Klaus attacked Elijah and flung him into a chair. The chair collapsed as Elijah landed on it. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me but I kept my word, I reunited you with our family." Elijah jumped up and glared at Klaus. Elijah punched Klaus over and over again and Klaus flew into one of the coffins. He turned and opened one. He pulled the dagger out of his brother and held it over Elijah's chest. "Don't make me do this again Elijah."

"Use it, I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah said as he smirked up at Klaus.

____________________________________________________________________________

Who's the person hiding?

The secret will be revealed in the next chapter.

Any1 know what the secret is yet?

EmzLuvzTom