Damon finally meets Rebekah

1 week later

Damon walked into the living room.

"Ella are you ok?" Damon asked as he rushed over to me.

"Something's wrong Damon. Klaus is up to something, he's closer." I whispered as I stared up at him holding onto my head.

"Don't worry Ella. I have a plan." Damon kissed my head then vanished out of the house.

"He's here." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

Damon's POV

"Now he's just gone." Elena said. I placed her necklace onto the table. "Where were you Damon?" Elena whispered.

"I shouldn't have left." I said as I stared at her. I placed my hand on her knee and waited until she looked me in the eyes. "I promise you, I will never leave you again."

"Well isn't this cosy." I spun around and saw Stefan leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here bother?" I asked as Stefan walked closer to us.

"Last I checked." Stefan said as he placed his hand on a glass. "I lived here." He poured himself a drink and smiled. "Klaus is gone but he's asked me to keep watch on you until he returns." Stefan said as he pointed at Elena. "From now on you are under my protection." Stefan raised his glass and drank his drink. "By all means, carry on." Stefan said as he turned away from us. Stefan turned back to us and smiled. I watched as Ella lent against the wall.

"I would love to see Klaus. I'm shocked about Rebekah though, he killed her over 90 years ago." Ella said causing Stefan to spin around and stare at her.

"Well when he took Stefan away, he brought her back from the dead. I'm sure she would be delighted to see a friend of Elijah's." I said as I smirked.

"She would be delighted if she was on Elijah's side which she isn't. She sure learnt that Klaus's side was the best when he killed her." Ella said as she looked away from me and smiled at Stefan.

"Ella?" Stefan asked as he moved over to her.

"Hello Ripper." Ella snapped as she glared at him. Stefan grabbed ahold of her neck and slammed her against the wall.

"What are you doing here Ella? You died in Chicago." Stefan said as he glared at her.

"That's what you think Stefan. I am stronger than you and always will be." Ella snapped as she grabbed ahold of his neck and slammed him against the wall.

"Klaus needs to know you are alive." Stefan hissed. Ella sighed as she looked down. She shook her head and looked back up.

"You will not tell Klaus about me being here. If he asks then you will act like everything in Mystic Falls is normal, nothing is strange."

"I will not tell Klaus about you being here. If he asks then I will act like everything in Mystic Falls is normal, nothing is strange." Stefan replied then shook his head. Ella smiled at me before she disappeared. Stefan looked over at me and Elena before he also vanished.

There was a knock at the door so I went over to it. I opened the door and a blonde woman walked into the house.

"Where's Stefan?"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked as I closed the door behind her.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here."

"Oh I'm sorry, your tone implies I should care." Stefan said as he shrugged.

"You're Klaus' sister." I said slightly confused.

"Rebekah, pleasure I'm sure." She said as she looked over her shoulder at me. "Where's my room?"

"You're not staying here." Stefan said as he chuckled.

"Rude." Rebekah said as she looked at me then back at Stefan. "Both of you." She turned and stared at me "I'll see to it myself."

"Well I guess she's staying here." Stefan said then he went back to his 'game'.