Klaus is my sire

Ella's POV

"Damon! Damon where are you?" Rebekah shouted as we walked past numerous amounts of storage units. "Damon this isn't funny." We continued walking then as we turned a corner, I froze whilst Rebekah carried on. Why were all these storage units open? I quickly caught up to Rebekah and grabbed ahold of her arm causing her to stop walking and stare at me looking confused. I slowly shook my head and mouthed 'this isn't right' then next thing I know, both Rebekah and I are pulled backwards by somebody who had our mouths covered.

"Rebekah, Ella. Shhhh." I instantly relaxed as I heard Damon's voice then I remembered that it was his fault for my father to be like he is so I quickly pulled out of his arms and glared at him. Damon frowned before he shook his head and motioned us to follow him. After a couple of seconds, we arrived in front of a storage unit and as Damon opened the door, I quickly covered my mouth so that my gasp wasn't audible. Damon and Rebekah quickly wheeled my father's coffin through all the storage units and I was following quite far behind them. I watched as they arrived at the car when Alaric appeared in front of Rebekah. He throw her through the air and Damon quickly followed. I watched in horror as Alaric lifted up the lid of my father's coffin and pulled out the white oak stake.

"Nooo." My whole body froze as Alaric plunged the white oak stake into my father's chest. I could hear Rebekah screaming and crying but all I could focus on was the flames erupting from my father's body.

"Run, run." Damon hissed at Rebekah then the next thing I know, she's flying past me whilst Damon tries to fight off Alaric who was trying to run after Rebekah. I quickly hid in the nearest storage unit, closed my eyes before I slid down the wall as I silently cried.

I waited until Damon was off the phone before I slowly stepped out of the shadows. He looked up and his eyes widened as he saw me.

"He's dead." I flashed across the room and wrapped my arms around Damon's neck then I started sobbing as Damon wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry Ella, I am so sorry." Damon whispered calming words to me but nothing helped. "We're going to be ok. Klaus didn't create my bloodline so we'll be fine." I slowly pulled away from Damon to see he had a small smile on his face. "We can be together, I'm not going to die."

"But I am." I whispered and watched as Damon stared at me looking confused. "When an original dies so does their bloodline Damon. Klaus is not only my father but he is also my sire. I made sure it was his blood that turned me into a hybrid and since I was his first ever vampire, I'll be the first one of his bloodline to die."

"You're lying ... Klaus would never ... he wouldn't ... you can't ... Ella." Damon stared at me with his watery eyes and I couldn't help but feel horrible. I placed my hands on either side of his face and weakly smiled at him.

"I love you Damon Salvatore." I lent forward and pressed my lips against his before I fled from the building.

3rd person's POV

"You what?" Damon asked as tears continued rolling down his face. "Ella's dead and now Elena's going to be ..."

"Ella's dead?" Meredith asked looking shocked. Stefan slowly raised his head from inside the room he was in with Elena and he was waiting for Damon to continue speaking about Ella. Stefan felt guilty because he knew Damon really cared about Ella and now she was dead thanks to them.

"Ella was turned by Klaus, she was his first ever vampire so she died when he died. I've lost ... I've lost her and I never got to tell her that I loved her."

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Good ending?

I hope you have enjoyed Klaus' Little Secret.

Thanks for reading xx

EmzLuvzTom