Ch6 - After Party

400 reads???? Why???? This isn't even that good I'm basically pulling these chapters out of my ass. ANYWAY IM READY FOR S7 WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?

~~~

Lance

After they had a few drinks the two boys were wasted. Drunkenly dancing and singing together and with other people was how they spent most of the night. They also ended up in a corner crying together until Shiro had had enough of them and kicked them out of the bar.

"Rude." Lance said as they just stood outside the door.

"Hey! Don't say that bout my brover!" Keith said as he drunkenly pushed Lance.

"I'll say whatever I want to!" Lance said, full with confidence.

"Oh shut up!" Keith yelled at Lance causing people to stare.

"Make me!"

"You really want me to?"

"I'd like to see you try." Lance said standing tall. Keith approached him, grabbed his collar and pulled Lances face so close to his that their eyelashes were almost touching.

"There." Keith said as he let go of Lances collar.

Fuck that was hot.

"Fuck that was hot." Lance breathed out.

"What was that?"

Shit did I say that out loud?

"I said you look like snot," Lance said he first thing that popped into his head.

"You're such an assbutt." Keith narrowing his eyes at Lance, "Well now where are we going?"

"What?"

"You can't just buy me a couple drinks and call it good after you basically stalked me."

"I did not stalk you okay?"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Anyway, we should go do karaoke I haven't done it in for. Ev. Er."

"There aren't any karaoke places around here though."

"You stupid? Yes there is. It's just down the road man. It opened like a month ago."

"Oh..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"THEN LETS GET IT!" Lance yelled jumping and heel clicking.

"You're so fucking weird." Keith said rolling his eyes but smiling nonetheless.

"Why thank you. That's probably the nicest thing you've said to me all night." Lance said grinning from ear to ear. Lance being so wasted he could pass out at the word sleep, didn't notice how much his smile affected Keith who was as blushing down to his neck.

"Yeah whatever." Keith said looking down as he pulled his bangs in front of his face and started walking in the direction of the karaoke place. They walked in silence until they got there.

"Wait. This is the karaoke place? I thought this was like a love hotel or somethin." Lance said as they approached the karaoke place.

"Well it does have a love hotel part of it." Keith said casually. He had gone there more than once. Lance jumped in front of Keith to open the door for him.

"M'lady." He said and bowed.

"One: ew cringy. Two: I'm not a girl." Keith retorted but strutted through the doors anyway. By now the two had sobered up a bit but still pretty drunk. As they were getting a room a group of girls walked by and giggled at them.