Ch13 - Regurt

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa......... this story is trash and is going nowhere but thank you anyway to the people who keep commenting random shit it makes me smile😊

~~~

Keith

Why did I do that? Why did I ask him to be my fake boyfriend? I don't like him like that. He's a chill guy but I would never see him in a romantic light. He's more of a friend I can flirt with ya know?

Keith was sprawled out on Shiro's couch as today's events swam through his head. Keith was kind of regretting asking Lance to be his fake boyfriend, but he really wanted Shiro and Allura off his ass about being single and hoeing around.

Keith would never tell them this, but he actually wants to be in a relationship. He wants to go on cheesy and cute dates. Wants to wake up cuddling with the person he loves. Have sex that actually means something. But he knew he would never find somebody like that. Keith thought he was unlovable. That no one would want his used up body.

The thought of moving to an different country and starting over had ran through his head so many times one time he almost booked a flight to Singapore. And right now he was very tempted to go through with it.

He sighed and rolled over onto his stomach and put his face in the pillow he was laying on.

"Dude. What are you doing?" Shiro asked as he entered his apartment.

"Wallowing in my self pity. You?" Keith replied, face still buried in the pillow.

"Well I just came back from grocery shopping. I'm making curry for dinner you in?" Shiro asked as he set the bags down on the counter and started putting things away.

"Hell yeah! I fucking love your curry!" Keith beamed as he finally sat up and sat cross-legged on the couch.

Shiro laughed at Keith's enthusiasm and finished putting the groceries. Keith then thought this would be the perfect time.

"Hey Shiro?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I invite my boyfriend to dinner?"

Shiro started chocking on his own spit.

"W-What did you just say?"

"Can I inv-"

"Yeah I know what you said idiot, but boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?" Shiro asked, still in shock and not fully comprehending the information.

"Yup."

"Like an actual boyfriend? Not a sugar daddy?"

"Nope."

"Not some dude you your gonna fuck a couple times?"

"Nope."

Shiro was silent for a few seconds as the information settled in.

"Is it Lance?"

Keith hesitated for a second before responding.

"Yes."

Shiro didn't say anything for a minute after he said yes. Deep down Shiro was skeptical about the whole thing, but wanted to believe that Keith had finally found a decent man.

"That's great Keith I'm proud of you. And of fucking course you can bring him over for dinner," Shiro smiled as he walked over to Keith and ruffled his hair.

Keith batted his hand away while returning the smile and pulled out his phone. He found Lances phone number and pressed call. After only 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey Keith!" Lance said happily on the other side of the phone.

"You picked up quick," Keith said assault grew on his face at the sound of Lances voice.

"As soon as I saw you were calling me I picked up. I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay, sure. Anyway. Shiro was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner?"

"What time?"

"Like five."

"My classes end at 4:30 so I'll be there."

"Sweet. Cya at five."

"Byeeeee!" Keith chuckled and hung up.

Keith looked up to see Shiro staring fondly at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," he said and went back to preparing dinner.

~~~

Pet sitting rn and I miss my cat. Anywayyyyy next chapter will be the dinner and something might go down👀👀👀
[unedited]