Ch20 - The Gorgeous Man

My hands okay now so hello^~^ and y'all we reached 22k reads😱 ¿Cómo?

~~~

Coran

"It's going to be a great day I can feel it." Coran days as he jumps out of bed and starts his daily routine.

6:00am
30min on the treadmill while listening to a podcast.

6:30am
Healthy breakfast consisting of a fried egg, bagel and cream cheese, and glass of water.

6:45am
Take a shower.

7:00am
Get dressed and fix hair.

7:30am
After seeing what his schedule is going to be for the day, heads off to work

8:15am
First client of the day

"Hello Lance! It's nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you too Coran." He says and sits down across from Coran on the grandma-like couch.

"Since you haven't been coming I assume that things have been going okay?"

"Yeah for the most part. I actually met this guy-"

"You met someone!? Is he cute? Do you like him? What's his name? Is he-"

"Woah Coran slow down." Lance laughed as he was bombarded with questions.

"Sorry. It's just been awhile since you met someone since Allura." Coran said, composing himself.

"That's actually part of the reason I came to talk to you. Turns out Keith's brother is dating her."

"Keith?"

"The boy I met."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah. His brother invited me to have dinner with them and then Allura showed up and that's where I learned. And then she started yelling at me and we got in this big argument and I stormed out. It was just. It was so much at once. I wasn't ready to face her again then all of a sudden there she was, screaming at me, not even bothering to listen to what I had to say. It was like we had traveled back in time to when we broke up. Yelling at each other. Hurting each other. Just being a mess and not knowing how to fix it."

"Hmmm. It sounds like she is stuck in the past. How she initiated the argument, and wouldn't hear you out like she did in the past. Even though she is with someone else, she could still be hung up on you and she doesn't even know it. The past still hurts her and she hasn't been able to move on. I'm going to present you an idea and you only have to do it if you want to: set up a time and place to talk about things, and I mean really talk about things, so you both can just move on and not have to deal with it anymore. And if you plan on being in Keith's life more, you will have to be around his brother and that most likely means Allura too, so it would be best to be on decent terms with her."

Coran was pretty content with the advice he gave Lance. Lance has been a client of his for some time and he cared a lot about Lance and only wanted the best for him.

"You're right," Lance sighed, "I really don't want to, but I know it's what's best. Thanks Coran."

"Anytime Lance. Is there anything else you want to talk about?"

"I think I'm okay Coran. Thank you as always for helping me."

"It is kinda my job." Coran smiled, earning a little laugh from Lance.

"Well I should go and think about when this shit is gonna happen. Bye Coran." Lance said as he got up to leave.

"I wish you the best of luck my boy." Coran said as Lance left.

"He's gonna do great, I can feel it."

~~~

1) All these laws against abortion are disgusting and bs
2) Comment some of y'alls favorite songs or artists I'm getting tired of the 595 songs in my playlist😂 it can be any genre or language I really don't care