Ch8 - I think...

Why are so many people reading this story??? It has no specific plot line and is written really poorly like what??

~~~

Lance

Group Message Name: Three Stooges

Me: You guys

Pidgepodge: Wow way to be gender inclusive😒

Me: Ya know what Pidge take your sass

Me: And put it in your pocket

Pidgepodge:🖕🖕

Me: Anyway

Me: So ya know how I told you about the crazy mullet guy I was meeting?

Pidgepodge: Yeah

Me: Weeeellllll he kinda spent the night

Pidgepodge: Listen

Pidgepodge: Lance

Pidgepodge: My man

Pidgepodge: As much as I care about you

Pidgepodge: I don't want to hear about your sex life

Me: We didn't have sex Pidge

Pidgepodge: Wow congrats

Me: I'm trying to have a conversation with you and your not letting it happen

Pidgepodge: Okay fine

Pidgepodge: What's up

Me: I made him breakfast and his reaction was the cutest fucking shit I've ever seen

Pidgepodge: Bye

Me: NO PIDGE WAIT

Me: PIDGE

Me: PIDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where the hell is Hunk?

Lance really needed someone to talk to about this. He was good about holding in some of his feelings, but in some cases, he just really needed to vent his feelings out. There were two problems though.

1: Pidge wasn't gonna listen to him and Hunk wasn't answering.

2: Even when he would talk to Hunk he wasn't sure what he was gonna say.

Lance wasn't even sure what he wanted to talk about. He was feeling some type of way that he couldn't describe. Talking to Hunk always helped him figure things out and he would always give great advice. Plus he would sometimes make him food when he was really feeling down. Lance finally decided to just call Hunk.

It rang.

And rang.

And rang.

Then voicemail.

"Hey this is Hunk I'm either cooking or getting Pidge and/or Lance out of trouble, but please leave a message."

BEEP!

"Yeah hey Hunk it's me. Answer the damn phone I got tea." And with that Lance ended the call. Hunk enjoyed listening to Lance gossip about random things or just talk in general, but Hunk would never participate in the gossip. Sigh, such a pure boy.

Lance just flopped back on his bed and stared at his ceiling that had glow in the dark stars in the shape of constellations all over it. Since Lance didn't have classes or anything better to do he decided to go on a walk to the park.

He put on some jeans, a white shirt, and a blue jean jacket, topped off with a black NASA SnapBack.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy~

Lance was now relaxing on a bench at the park while looking out at the bay. There were boats coming and going to the docks, the occasional seal would pop up, and seagulls would fly overhead. Coming here always relaxed Lance.

"I want a donut," Lance said to himself.

There's this amazing bakery called Sals run by this kind of scary dude but the foods great.

As Lance entered the bakery he heard a very familiar voice yell:

"Next!"

"Hunk?"

~~~

Hi sorry for the late (and short) update I'm lazy and procrastinating