Ch19 - JUSt ShOoT Me

So in the introductions it says that Shiro is straight, and someone said "Aaaand don like" or something. I wonder; are you still reading this? Did just the fact that he's straight(for now) in this story stop you from reading this? Just curious.

~~~

Lance(1st)

When I woke up, my arms were wrapped around Keith. He looked so peaceful as he slept, but I felt the urge to make him breakfast.

I carefully pulled my arm out from underneath him then swung my right leg over the back of the couch. I grabbed the back and pulled myself up, after many unsuccessful tries. I decided to make him an omelet since I did pancakes last time. I had no idea what he liked in an omelet so I just threw in some green peppers, cheese, ham and bacon since that's all I really had. Soon I heard Keith waking up from the sounds of his groans.

"Good morning princess." I said from the kitchen.

"I'm not a princess." Keith said from the couch as he sat up and looked towards Lance.

"Oh, yeah. Never mind you ain't no princess." I said is I took a look at his bed head and morning face in inhaled sharply.

"Fuck you." He said and flopped back down in the couch.

"Mkay, well I guess Mullet doesn't want his omelet. Guess I'll have to eat it." I said as I placed the omelet on a plate.

"Hold up whoever said this was necessary?" Keith said and immediately got up to claim his omelet.

I smiled to myself as he grabbed the plate and a fork and sat at the table, immediately digging in.

"Damn, since we didn't get to eat at Shiros I'm starving." Keith said with his mouth still full.

"Don't talk with your mouth open didn't your momma teach you that?" Keith immediately stopped eating and put his fork down, "Shit. Sorry." I said quickly not really knowing what else to say.

He had briefly mentioned that he didn't really have parents and I figured I shouldn't delve to much into it, and I know I just fucked up.

"No, it's okay. I know you didn't have any ill intentions by it." Keith said and started to eat again but much slower.

Dammit Lance you're such an idiot.

I sighed as I finished up making my omelet and went to sit across from Keith who was almost done with his. When he was done he sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"That was really good Lance, thank you." He said with a smile.

"You are very welcome. I'll cook for you whenever you want." I was surprised by my own words and Keith seemed to be too.

"I mean, I'll cook whenever you're over. If I cooked for you whenever it would probably be everyday."

"Are you saying there could be a next time I'm over?" Keith asked with a slight smirk.

"What?"

"You said 'ill cook whenever you're over.' That sounds like an invitation for me to just come over."

I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words so I just closed my mouth. Keith just lightly laughed at my dilemma.

"I'll just take that as a yes." He said and stood up, "Anyway, I should be going. Shiro will be wondering where I am."

"Oh. Okay." I said and was surprised when I sounded upset.

"Aww don't be too sad, I have a feeling we'll run into each other." Keith said and then just left.

What the fuck is happening?

~~~

Hey y'all so I fucked up my hands and now have rope burns all over them and it's kinda painful to do anything like I can barely wipe my ass properly. Anyway I know this is short and I'm sorry but with my hand hurting like a bitch it will be EVEN longer until my next update so sorry.

Love you 3000<3