Ch14 - The Last Dinner Pt. 1

Updating? Haven't heard that name in years

~~~

Lance

Nervous would be an understatement.

Lance was visibly shaking as he got dressed. Sure he had met Shiro a couple times before and it turned okay, but this time he was meeting him as Keith's "boyfriend". It was like he was meeting him for the first time. Like meeting Keith's parents for the first time.

Lance had no idea what to wear either. Casual? A little dressy? A lot dressy? He was standing in front of his closet in his underwear when he heard a knock at the door. Not even bothering to put pants on he went to answer it.

"Sup," Pidge said when he opened the door and she just let herself in.

"Why do you even knock if you just walk in as soon as I open the door?" Lance said as he closed the door.

"Because I don't want to walk in on you completely naked or fucking somebody. That would fuck me up and I don't need that right now."

Pidge plopped down in the couch and just started playing on her phone.

"Why are you even here?"

"Meh, felt like coming."

"You know I'm leaving in like 20 minutes right?"

"Where could you possibly be going? The dump to throw yourself in?"

"No and rude. I'm going to have dinner with my boyfriend and his brother."

"Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Pidge asked slightly offended and looking up from her phone.

"Since like earlier today. And he's not my actual boyfriend just a fake one."

"¿Por que?"

"He wants his brother to get off his back about not having a boyfriend so he's having me be his boyfriend," Lance said and out air quotes around boyfriend.

"This is gonna end so badly."

"I'm aware, but that is a future Lance problem."

"Whatever you say Romeo," Pidge said and went back to her phone and Lance went back to his room.

Lance ended up going with a casual look:

Lance walked out of his room and with Pidges approval of his outfit he left

"He's just gonna let me stay here? Okay."

~~~

I really wanted to update so have whatever tf this is. The dinner will be in the next chapter.