Ch12 - I could be your boyfriend

I got new glasses and now my depth perception is wack

~~~

Lance

"Be my boyfriend," Keith said with a smirk.

I froze.

Huh? Did I hear him right? Does he mean that? Does this mean he likes me. What do I say? Yes? No? Maybe so? MOMMA WHAT DO I DO?!

"Ah, fake boyfriend not my actual boyfriend," Keith clarified.

Lance mentally sighed in relief, but he was still flustered and don't really know what to say.

"Uh. I. I don't. Know?"

"Listen you don't have to if you don't want to. But you might if you want this cinnamon roll cup," Keith said holding it to his mouth as if he was about to take a bite of it.

"NO NO NO NO! Okay! I'll do it!" Lance said in defeat.

He honestly didn't know what he was saying. He kind of said it on a whim cause he really wants that cup.

"Wait. Seriously?" Keith questioned kind of surprised.

"Yes. I'll... be your fake boyfriend. Now please. Give me the cup I'm dying over here."

"Okay fine," Keith said reluctantly as he handed the Lance the gooey goodness. Lance smiled at the beauty in his hands.

"Oh how I've fought for you my love," He said dramatically and took a bite of it. It tasted like heaven. The gooey, creamy frosting slowly oozed into his mouth and the soft dough provided that perfect hint of bread taste.

"You look like your about to bust a nut," Keith said.

"I just might."

"Please don't."

"That's not what you said when you almost sucked my dick."

Keith choked on air at the sudden attack.

"Dude."

"What?" Lance taunted. Keith opened and closed his mouth to say something back but couldn't come up with someone. "That's what I thought."

"Being my fake boyfriend wont be that hard though. You just have to act like it in front of Shiro and his girlfriend."

"Is his girlfriend hot?"

"I guess?"

"Then I'll do it," Lance said taking his last bite of the cup.

"You already agreed to it when I gave you the cup."

"I wasn't actually gonna do it unless I got something out of it."

"You're an ass."

"And you have a nice one."

"Oh my gosh I'm leaving. I'll text you later," Keith said and quickly got up and just left Lance there.

Lance thought about it for a second.

Being his boyfriend won't be that bad right? I mean he said Shiro's girlfriend is hot and being able to freely flirt with someone without anything happening might be nice.

Dude

Hunkalicious: What's up

I got a boyfriend

Hunkalicious: Really?!
Hunkalicious: Is it that Keith dude?

Possibly

Hunkalicious: But I thought you didn't want to date anytime soon?

Well I guess he technically isn't my boyfriend
He is my fake boyfriend

Hunkalicious: Okay this is something your going to have to explain to me in person

Okay
How about tomorrow before class starts so Pidge can be there to

Hunkalicious: Sounds good

Lance sighed and put his phone down in his lap.

What am I doing? This is gonna bite me in the ass later I just know it.

~~~

Sorry for the short and very late update but school and trying to keep a social life keep me busy. I just have one thing to say. STREAM MONO BY RM ON EVERY PLATFORM YOU CAN COWARDS

Klance || Violated - OmegaverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara