۵ 4 ۵ (UPDATED 02/12/2022)

"I know exactly what you're trying to do. You always start some mess with me over the simplest thing. I noticed for some reason, you love to piss me off and make me yell at you. And then, you move right into chewing on my ass about any little thing." Africa talked to Jared as she stood to face him.

"You know that's not true." He smirked.

"Oh, but it is true. You are not my husband. You do not get the pleasure of chewing on this ass all the time." She said trying to be serious only to see his face.

"But what if that's what I want?" The light in his eyes was real and it was sincere.

She knew it was time to efficiently put a stop to this before he said something he couldn't take back.

"Jared, if you keep coming at me like this... I'm gonna quit. I'm tired of this." She stared at him.

They stood for a moment holding each other's gaze. She scrunched up her face to convey just how serious she was.

Africa identified something in his eyes that worried her. She didn't want to believe it, but she could see that he actually had feelings for her. The relationship she had with his brother was strictly sex, but it was still sex with HIS brother and she was pretty sure he knew that.

۵۵۵

When Africa and Bryan hooked-up, there was no love between them; they made no promises to one another.

At times when she was really stressed out, a text was sent to him and he would dhow up like clockwork for the sole purpose of tapping that ass.

Bryan might've been a hoe, but he was so good in bed she refused to stop getting her fill of him.

It was so crazy for Jared to come at her like that because he was actually better looking than Bryan. Both of them had features like they could have once been models, but her boss was crazy and sexy as hell.

He was a real asshole for bringing it up in the first place when she was pretty sure her affair was common knowledge to everyone in the office.

Fully aware it was a bad idea to mess around with the boss, that broken misguided part of her wouldn't have prevented her from considering Jared.

He had everything she wanted in a man and she was sure he wasn't looking for anything more than a cuddle buddy. Had she known the way he felt before she and Bryan started their fling, Africa might have given Jared a chance. 

Now that she had enjoyed Bryan to the fullest, how in the world could she move from one brother to the next? That was just a little to gross for her tastes.

There was no way she would allow her name to become associated with taking down brothers.

Africa would be damned before she tarnished her image like that.

۵۵۵

———-Africa was a black woman who desperately wanted to believe in her black men. She once thought there was nothing more special in the world than being in the loving embrace of a handsome Mandingo warrior. Like other women in her hometown, she dreamed of the day when she would meet that one special brothah to love honor, and adore.

But life refused to allow her that.

Despite the love, she felt for the people in her community, it felt like they didn't love or support her in the same way. Africa stilled pushed away ugly memories of when she was a little girl and people picked on her due to the darkness of her skin.