۵ 15 ۵ (UPDATED /2021)

"Come. Sit next to me." He reached his hand up inviting her to join him on the sofa. When she was standing beside him, he pulled her to sit down as he turned on his side and made room for her.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Africa, why did he come all the way here for you?" His gentle inquiry left her defenseless.

"I'm a Project Manager for Glassworks Innovative Construction. I worked for the company nearly six years and have made them nearly $300 million in completed contracts. Jared Glass is the owner of GIC. His brother and I were kicking it for a little while and one day out of the blue, my boss confessed a desire to make me his woman. I resisted and told him if he didn't stop pursuit of me, I would quit. When I received the call that my mother was ill, I took a hiatus from my job. I have no idea why Jared came here. I haven't heard anything from him since I took a family medical leave two and a half months ago." Africa spilled it all without hesitation. She didn't leave anything out.

Israel responded in a way she didn't expect. He sat up and placed the ice pack that was on his eye on the coffee table. His unexpectedly strong hands pulled her closer to him on the couch and with a quick shift, she was beneath him. Hypnotizing sea-green eyes sought out her permission as his gaze was locked on her face. She felt his eyes as they lingered on the elegant lines which came together to form her lips. She drew him to her and lightly sucked on his bottom lip.

It was possible that her eyes were playing tricks on her, but she was sure a flash of light flickered in his eyes as he leaned closer to her. The anticipation between them was thick to the point of making it difficult for them to breathe. Africa pulled him closer. Firmness pressed against her stomach. The feel of his distinctly masculine physique beneath his clothes stirred a fire deep inside her. His body was a naughty treat her body had a desperate craving for.

Israel stood and reached out to grab her hand. He led her to his bedroom. She followed him without the slightest hesitation. He turned off the lights in the living room as he left. Once they reached his room, he closed and locked the door. Africa joined him on the bed. Her plump lips seemed like a beacon to his eyes. The feel of her lips on his made him want to strip her immediately, but he knew he had to take his time to give her body the type of praise it deserved.

She sucked on his tongue and he sucked on hers. The kiss was like the preamble to the most invasively deep and soul soothing sex that both of them craved for so long. Their lips were locked in a long hungry embrace. They continued drinking from one another during their sensual exploration.

Israel was a man dying of thirst and starving from malnourishment. The longer his lips made contact with hers, the greedier he became. His mouth followed his hands as he nibbled his way down her neck to her collarbone. He left hot sticky kisses on her chest. Israel lost his senses when he felt her breast beneath his hands.

Africa was intoxicated. She had grown accustomed to jumping straight into sex with no buffer in between. The way he sampled her skin heightened her senses. She could feel his tongue pay homage to her nipples. Licking, nibbling, and sucking made her feel herself unwind. Her mind was unable to make sense of anything except the pleasure he was sharing with her.

Israel lay on top of her. The thickness beneath his hands and his body was a drug and he was addicted. He grew impatient with merely the taste of her nipples as he slid his hands under her shirt. He could no longer resist the urge to feast on her breasts. Like an expert, he pulled her shirt and bra off with one hand. His other hand had already found a target. Soon his lips joined the activities of his hand.

The plump nipples perked up to greet him and his tongue showed its appreciation as he licked and sucked on them. He was so greedy he couldn't focus on one nipple. He went back and forward. At first, he lightly licked and nuzzled her breast. Israel graduated to holding one tit at a time with both hands. He sucked on her nipple as if he expected to drink from the fountain of life. Africa's moans sent him into a frenzy.

After lavishing the other breast with equal affection, with his mouth still locked on her nipple, he used both hands to slide down her jeans and panties. First, he sought out her rosebud as he slid his fingers between her petals. When he located the object of his attention, he redirected his efforts to her clit.

He began by gently messaging it around and around in a circle. His dissatisfaction was evident as he hurriedly replaced his fingers with his tongue. Israel licked and sucked on her swollen bud until he heard Africa crying and begging. She was coming unglued with the attention he showered on her delicate flower.

"Israel, please oh my freaking... uhhhmmmm... oh, baby, please. Please!" She begged him for more. He held her legs up and spread apart. His head was buried deep between her thighs. The torture and pleasure mingled sensation sent waves through her body as the first wave of pleasure broke, and the climax pulled her under the wave. She was in the middle of a powerful orgasm when she felt pain as the bottom of her core was pummeled.

She didn't have a chance to prepare herself or her body to receive him. Africa wrapped her hands around his neck as a strong black king showed her what he was capable of doing. The constant deeply aggressive pounding brought her to the point of tears.

The mixture of pleasure and pain was so intense she knew she was in way too deep. She thought she was a badass bitch who had experienced it all until Israel unleashed an ass whoopin on her she could not foresee based on his sweet and professional behavior and demeanor. He brought something she needed and desperately craved for. She wanted to tap out, but it was so good she couldn't. She was thoroughly confused, there were moments when it hurt so bad she couldn't take anymore, and then he moved just a little and she felt herself being launched into the solar system.

Africa's mind and body began to comprehend what was happening. Israel was laying down his claim on her. LITERALLY. He was literally putting it down. She wouldn't desire anyone if he had his way. What he was doing to her body was brutal and delicious at the same time. He dug so deep in her, she was blind with the white-hot fire that consumed her as it whispered what was to come.

Both of her legs were thrown over his left shoulder as he took advantage of his ability to access everything deeply. When he wrapped her legs around his waist again, it was the beginning of the end. He drilled her to the point he had to cover her mouth with his to keep her from screaming from the full-on assault. Africa's body clenched around his. Her legs locked around him and her body jerked inside and out. He continued to push deeper inside magnifying the intensity.

Israel was temporarily blind as a long-awaited release burst free. He could feel his body seize and jerk, but he still couldn't see a thing. He felt her clench down on him as the suction of her body demanded more of his release. His lips found hers as he pushed as deep in her as possible forcing her into one last climax before they passed out.

*****