Chapter 10

**Harry's POV**

I showered, changed and left the bedroom quickly. I slipped my coat on. I wrote a quick note for Ginny saying I was going to work. Shoving my wand in my pocket, I fled out the door as quick as I could. All of a sudden, i felt that all to familiar tugging feeling in my stomach. As I opened my eyes again, I was no longer in my home but in alleyway off a bustling street in London during the early morning rush. I looked down at my watch - 7:15 May 2nd. I shook my head. I doesn't feel like its been two years. As Ron would say 'Bloody Hell.' Out of everyday in the year, I had to have that dream. It felt so normal, so real. I pushed the thought out of my head, it does not do to dwell on dreams a forget to live.

As i reached the end of the alley, I heard a voice all too familiar call out my name - Hermione.

'Harry!' She called as she walked towards me.

'Hermione...' I said awkwardly. She looked at me strangely, so I cleared my throat and continued. 'Coming in early too I see?'

'Yes well I didn't want to intrude in the Burrow and all, being today you know, I thought they'd want family time.'

'I know what you mean. It must be hard for them... Well anyway, lets head on...'

I watched as i walked beside Hermione. She hadn't changed one bit. She looked over and smiled awkwardly.

'Yes?' She inquired.

'Its just, Hermione, I have to tell you something important, very important.'

'Harry... what is it... you're scaring me...'

'Hermione I dreamt about us...'

'Harry, what are you saying? If it is what I think, I cant do this right now. I just broke up with Ron and-'

'What?'

'Well yes a week ago now. We had a serious argument. Not like the other times and well he said I was a useless waste so i decided enough was enough...' Hermione said looking down to the pavement.

'Why didn't you tell me... either of you...?' I asked wary of what she might answer.

'Its complicated Harry... Ron thought that we were together and got really angry and I didn't know what to tell you. We broke up over you Harry!' She joked at the end yet I could still recognise the sadness in her voice.

'Hermione I... don't know what to say...'

'Don't say anything...' She replied as she leant up and kissed my lips softly. It was warm and i felt at home, yet guilt exploded for everywhere. I was still with Ginny.

########

I know short but I'm on holiday and I usually write on the computer! Also if you want a cover same reasons apply!! I do hope you like it!