Chapter 8

Harry POV

We reached the studio in 30 minutes. The reason for why we were there was...well...because of me. We were supposed to be in London during this week, and I had totally forgotten about it. Simon was very, very mad, that's why he called an emergency meeting. I was screwed.

"You know, because of you I had to bring all the boys back from London," Simon shouted, "you didn't even call me or inform me in any way that you were staying back! How the hell was I supposed to know what's going on with you?"

"I..I...just..erm..forgot," I tried to explain.

"How can you forget? We had rehearsals, recordings, and whatnot?"

I tried to speak, but he just cut me off.

"Look, I'm tired of you being so irresponsible, Harry, I think you're old enough to understand your responsibilities," he said calming down. "Now, I want each of you, in London, in the next two weeks. I have other work too, besides you guys, if you didn't know. And I'm not Paul who can always baby-sit you. I'll see you in London."

We headed outside. Liam was very mad.

"Harry? What's wrong with you? How can you forget? I thought you might remember when we came to your place last night," he said.

"I just don't know man. Hey, let's not tell the girls about this. Let's just go and pick them up, and enjoy Universal, huh?" I said. Louis, Zayn, and Niall were ready to let go, and have some fun. But Liam, being the serious one, was still mad.

We got in the car, as the boys texted the girls that we were coming to pick them up.

"Hey, Liam, mate, I'm really sorry I promise I'll be more careful next time," I said as I truned aroung to talk to him, as I was the driver.

He nodded, and accepted my appology. Nice.

We went near the mall, and picked the girls up. I was driving my 8-seater, so it was just perfect for everyone. I was driving, Niall had shotgun, the rest of the boys in the middle and the girls in the back.

We went home. There was a package for Alex. Oh yeah! The dress, I had totally forgotten about it. I saw her take the package with her in the living, with everyone around her.

"Open it!" Niall shouted.

"You look more excited than me," Alex laughed. "Why don't you open it?"

I just stood in a corner watching Niall open up Alex's present.

"It's a dress!" Niall and Alex exclaimed together.

"And it's realy, really gorgeous," Eleanor added.

"But, I wonder who sent it to me," Alex said. "The box has the address of some boutique. I've never heard of that place."

"Wait a minute," Niall said looking at the address on the box. "That's the same place where we went yesterday."

"Niall...," Alex started.

"I swear I didn't get this." he said holding his hands up.

"Whoever did, they must really have some great fashion sense, because this is pure beauty. And it will suit you very well," Danielle said.

Everyone was just gathered around Alex, admiring the dress, when I said-

"Hey, people, we have to go to Universal, or did you forget about that? We're gonna get late,"

"What time are we gonna reach there? I'll have to text my friend about the time changes," Alex asked me.

"Um..like about five-ish, it takes a while to get there," I replied. "You're friend is coming too?"