Chapter 13

Sorry short chapter(: I was working on my other fanfic so...yeah...read it! Haha XD

=======================================================================

Alex POV

I had gone crazy. I had gone crazy in Harry's love.

I still couldn't believe myself. I love Harry Styles, and he loves me back.

That night, while coming back from the party, I "fake slept" in the car. I wanted Harry to carry me to his room and sleep with his arms around me.

He did carry me bridal style, but, he left me off in my room. At that moment, I started to like him even more. He didn't take advantage of me. He really does love me.

I changed into my sweats and a loose t-shirt, and tried to get off as much make-up as I can, and headed to Harry's room.

People might think I'm a slut, or desperate. I'm not, like I said I never had a boyfriend of any relationship of any kind. I just saw that this happened in movies, so...yeah.

I smiled to myself, I was definately going crazy. Truth be told, I didn't know what I was doing, why I was doing it. It all felt like a dream, where I can't control what going on, like I was being steered by someone else. Not that I was complaining, of course.

I went in his room. Messier than ever, but better than the other boys. He wasn't there, he was probably in the restroom I guessed. He bed was undone, with all the covers everywhere.

I heard the washroom door open, and quickly jumped in the covers and put blankets all over me.

He came in the room, with only his boxers on (oh god) and slept on the other side of the bed.

"Boo," I whispered in his ears.

"Wha- ?" he said very shocked. I shut him up with a kiss.

I just slept the rest of the night with his arms in mine, it couldn't be better.

The next morning we woke up to a series of banging on the door.

"Harry! Harry!" it was Niall.

Harry got up in his boxers and told me to stay quiet underneath the covers. No one knew what happened on the dance floor last night between Harry and I, except for Louis.

"What is it?" Harry opened the door and asked him in his sexy morning voice.

"Harry, Alex is not in her room! She's gone, and no one knows where she is!" he was so frightened, I smiled to myself.

"And may I ask, why did you go to her room this early in the morning?" Harry asked with a tone of jealousy, I chuckled.

"What was that?" Niall heard me.

"N-n-nothing," Harry stammered.

I heard footsteps advancing towards me. Niall pulled the covers of me.

"Surprise!" I said.

"Wait, so you guys are couple now? Or is sleeping together a "friendly" think too"? he said using air quotations.

Harry and I blushed.

"Yeah, we are a couple," I finally said.

"About time. I told you, you people won't stay friends for long,"

"So, I won the bet," Harry said.

"What bet?" Niall and I said together.

"Remember you said, 'I challenge you to make Alex fall in love with you' or whatever, so,I think I won,"

"You bet Niall on THAT?" I was surprised.

"No, its not what you think. You see," he said putting his arms around me,"he just challenged me, but I really do, love you, Alex."

"Okay, I feel all better now," I said snuggling into his arms.

"Ew, you guys are the kissy-smoochy couple," he said making a disgusted face.

"Yeah, get over it," I said.

Harry and I laughed and kissed again, Niall just stormed out the room screaming so the whole house can hear-

"Harry and Alex are a kissy-couple now!"

Harry and I just smiled to each other. I had never been so happy before in my life. Is this what is feels like to be in love?