Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Alex POV

Harry was lying on his bed when I left his room to make some soup for him. Poor guy, he was really sick.

I was in the kitchen when I heard Liam call me-

"Hey Alex, the lads and I are organizing a beach party for tonight, are you coming?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

Liam laughed, "No you don't. You have to come."

"Can't wait," I said.

He started to leave the kitchen when I stopped him-

"Liam?"

"Yeah?" he asked turning around.

"Is Remi coming too?" I asked a bit glumly.

"Yeah she is," he said, "Why? I thought you two were best friends, so why the sad look?"

"It's nothing, its just that since she has become Niall's girlfriend, she has been dodging my calls, and not replying to my texts. I think I've lost her,"

"Look Alex, these things happen when your friends get into relationships. It's okay, try talking to her during the beach party," he added, "And she's not the only one going away."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Danielle was telling me that you've havn't gone to the mall with the girls. Now why don't you leave Harry to us four boys and go have some girl time with Dani and the others?"

"Okay, I'll tell Dani that we should go shopping today after making Harry some soup, he really wants some,"

Liam started to leave when I said-

"Hey Liam?" he turned around, "Thanks for everything, you're a great friend."

"Aw, you know what? I'm always here for you okay?" he said embracing me in a hug.

He soon left the kitchen, and I went to work on my soup for Harry.

After thirty minutes, the soup was ready, it smelt pretty good, but in the end, Harry was the judge.

I took the soup unstairs in a bowl on a tray. I opened the door to find Harry fast asleep on the bed with covers over him. I could place a bet that he was naked under those covers.

I placed the tray on the side table and went and sat down besides him. I pushed his curls out of his face. He was so perfect, despite his acne, his imperfections made him perfect. Now I saw why millions of girls melt at the sight of him. And I found myself very lucky to have him in my life.

If this were me a few weeks ago, I wouldn't have even thought about falling in love with Harry Styles. He had really won my heart over. He proved himself. I had mistaken him for someone he wasn't, and that was really wrong of me, I shouldn't have done that.

But one question still wandered around in my head. Why did he like me in the first place? I was just an ordinary girl, who didn't even like him at first. I didn't treat him well at first either. Does he really deserve someone like...me? Doesn't Harry deserve someone better?

And what will happen with us? Our future? I will be going off to college in few years, and he will resume his celebrity life. What if I was just a temporary thing?

No, I thought, he won't do that to me. I thought that he loved me too much. I believed in us, in our love.

I pushed all of my thoughts aside then I stroked Harry's forehead and said-

"Harry," I called out melodically to wake him up, "Harry, see I've got yummy, hot soup for you."

He started to get up. He stretched, yawned and what not.