Chapter 2

Sorry for the really short chapters!! Trust me it will get better as the story goes on! Plz don't hate me! :D

Comment, vote and fan plz! XD

===========================================================================

Harry POV

Tour was finally over, and I had 5 months worth of rest. Finally, it was the time to just live life and party all day, all night. It was time to live the club life. Well that's what I thought, but then I saw her...I was heading to my flight when I erm...bumped into Alex. When I held her, everything suddenly went slow like someone had stopped time. Her blue eyes were just like the skies and her long wavy brown hair was just...perfect. Yes it was love at first sight.

Since tour ended I had loads of time to think about myself and my personal life. Even after a year, I was still weeping over my breakup with Caroline. I just can't seem to get over it. I always thought what we had was perfect. I've been thinking about us forever since; then I saw Alex and in that brief moment I forgot everything about Caroline.

Alex asked me about my flight. I lied to her. I was heading back London and my flight was on time. In fact I could bet my flight took off as she was telling me her story. Oh well, I thought, London will have to wait.

We were walking in silence. That's weird since they call me a heartthrob and, you can say, a flirt. But when I'm with her it just felt right to be quiet and give her some space. But I don't think that would last for long with me-

"So you a junior?" I asked trying to get a conversation started.

"Close, a senior," she replied suddenly picking up speed.

Come on Hazza! I thought, say something sweet, change the mood.

"Do you like cats?" I asked. So much for changing the mood.

"What?!" she asked really shocked and surprised and frightened...? I couldn't blame her if she thinks I'm crazy. Cats? What was I thinking?

"yeah you know cats. I have a cat. Her names Molly"

"Good for you. And tell Molly I that I feel sorry for her," she said.

We then, finally, arrived at the pay phone. (thank goodness) Seriously, she thinks by talking all rude and sarcastic it will make me hate her, but to be honest I think it's kinda cute.

She ringed her aunt joseph? No, it was josephine. Aw man, I can't think straight.

She hung up the phone without talking  at all.

"What happened?" I asked.

"No ones picking up. Their voicemail said that they're out on vacation," she sighed.

"That's bad. What will you do know?" I asked but then an idea came to me-

"Why don't you come with me? To my home. I just bought a house in Miami. I live with Niall he's just another member if you didn't know," I suggested.

"Of course, you have a house right here," she said in her sweet sarcastic voice. "But I don't think I could come and live in with you and another one direction member. I guess I'll just get a cab and go to a hotel," I wasn't too thrilled about that idea.

"Okay, I seriously don't think you have any other choice. Where will you go? For now you are stuck with me okay? Don't argue with me!" I raised my voice as she started to interrupt me. I had to, it was the only way I could get her to listen to me.

"I can't leave you alone in this place. You are coming with me, do you get that?" I said sternly.

She looked scared. I had done my job.

"okay, fine then. I'm gonna stay only for a week, I think my aunt will be back home by then," she said.

"Yeah we'll see about that later. But let's go now."

We went outside the airport I rung up Niall, who just passed his driving test, and asked him to pick us up.

Then, we waited.

Niall came in an hour and Alex didn't talk during the whole wait.

Alex sat in the car, and Niall helped me with my luggage.

"Bro, what's wrong? Weren't you supposed to go to England today?" Niall asked.

"Nah, flight got cancelled," I lied.

"Who's the girl?" he asked.

"I'll tell you the whole story when we get home," I was really exhausted and wasn't in the mood for an explanation.

We sat down in the car, with me in shotgun and Alex in the back quiet as ever.

It was a good thing that the fans didn't know that Niall and I were here. Since tour ended we were given a lot of space. At least more than what we had before. So now you could say that I could go to a mall without getting mobbed by a bunch of directioners.

Niall was whistling as he drove and Alex seemed to be listening to something on her iPod, she still hadn't said a word. And I? I just stared out the window.

It was a long quiet drive.