Chapter 14

Harry POV

"Mate, you have to take Alex out on a real date," Liam said.

"I do, don't I?"

"Yeah, you've only stayed in the house smooching the whole time, now you need to do it outside the house too," Louis said, I slapped him on his arm.

"Yeah, you should come up with something creative and romantic, which shouldn't be a problem, unless you're Niall," Zayn said.

"Hey!" Niall protested,"What did I do?"

"You took Remi to a food festival," Zayn said in a 'matter of factly' way.

Everyone except Niall started laughing, he just sat there with his arms across his chest, it's just something he does when he is pissed.

"It's okay Nialler, everyone deserves a second chance," Liam said patting his Niall's back then embracing him in a hug.

"Okay, so..." Zayn said looking at me.

"So, what?" I asked confused.

"So, what are you going to do about your date? What's on your dirty mind?" Zayn asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down

"Dirty? Whatever, and why do you want to know what I'm going to do? I won't tell you," I said, but the truth was, I didn't know what I was going to do.

I went out on the roof, I always liked it up there, it gave me time to think. It took a while but, suddenly, I got the perfect idea for the perfect date for Alex.

I rushed downstairs, and stated to search for Alex. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, Eleanor, do you know where Alex is?" I asked Eleanor who was coming out of her room.

"Yeah, I think she went for a shower in your bathroom," she replied.

I thanked Eleanor for the information and headed to my bedroom and sat on the bed waiting for her.

The door opened, and Alex only had her towel on, with her wet hair onto one side.

"Oh my gosh," she literally jumped, "you really scared me, Harry."

"Sorry," I said smirking.

"It's okay, what do you want?"

"It's okay, I'll come back afterwards. Call me when your done changing,"

"No, it's okay I'll change in the walk-in closet. You can keep talking," she said as she headed to the closet.

I wild idea came in my mind, I sneaked up behind her grabbing her by the waist and plopped her on the bed. She was struggling in a playful way. I pinned her hands down and was over her.

"Oh my gosh Harry, please let me go!" she said dramatically.

"I won't until you don't say that you love me. Say 'I love you Harry',"

"What if I don't?" she teased.

"Then I won't let you go,"

"Fine then, I won't tell you I love you,"

"Why? You don't love me?" I felt hurt, I loosened my grip a bit.

"No, I just don't want you to ever let go of me, to never leave me," she said suddenly serious.

 "I'll never let you go," I said, "Never."

I took her face in my hands and leaned forward and kissed her wet lips, her hand was playing with my hair.

"Oh my gosh," it was Niall. "You guys were having sex."

"Kissing is not sex Niall," I explained. Alex got up and ran to the closet, she was really embarrassed.

"Can't you knock?" I added.

"I did, then no one opened..."

"So you decided to barge in," I said, "Anyway, what did you want?"

"I just wanted to ask if you got any idea for your date wi-" I got off the bed and placed my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Shush! She's in there," I whispered, "And yes I did, I'll tell you later, now get out."

I pushed him out, and closed the door behind him.

"He's gone, you can come out now," I called.

"Yeah, I'm done changing anyway," she said coming out in shorts and an Abercrombie shirt, with her wet hair onto a side.

"Why is your hair always on one side? Is it like something you always do?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's kinda like my thing," she replied.

Then I told her to stand still with her eyes closed for a few seconds.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just wait," I said making sure her eyes were entirely closed.

I took out a bunch of flowers from a nearby vase (didn't have time to get new ones, okay!) and came down on my knees-

"You can open your eyes now,"

She saw me on my knees and started babbling-

"Oh my gosh, Harry, I'm only seventeen, I can't marry you know! I have to think about my future, my job, and whatnot. You might be celebrity, but I am a normal girl, I can't ruin my life by marrying you now! I love you but this is too much to ask from me. I just can't."

"Are you done?"

"Done, with what?" she looked puzzled.

"I was going to ask you on a date. Looks like marriage is already on your mind."

She blushed realy hard and started to laugh at herself, I joined in too.

"Mr. Harry Styles! You got me there!" she said slapping me on my arm.

"You went on and on, I decided to stay silent," I continued, "So, Alex, would you like to go on a romantic date with me?"

She accepted the flowers, and said, "Yes, Harry, I would love to."