Chapter 5

Authors Note: I'm really sorry because of the really really short chapters. So, here is a long(er) one! Enjoy!(: xx

===========================================================

Alex POV

I was just browsing through the store when I saw Harry leave the store, odd. Whatever, I thought, he maybe had better things to do than searching clothes for me.

I was just searching through the racks for some comfortable shirts when Niall came up behind me, I literally jumped-

"Don't scare me like that!" I said holding my hand against my heart.

"Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare ya like that," he said. "Anyway, I got a little something for you."

He held up a little bag in front of my face.

"What is that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Just open it. I thought it might be useful,"

I opened it. It was a cell phone! And not just any cell phone, it was an iPhone!

"Oh my gosh, Niall! You really didn't have to!" I said surprised.

"Nah, its fine, I had to. It's just a "beginning of a new friendship" gift," he said. "I mean, we are friends right?"

I laughed, "Of course we are." Then we reached in for a friendly hug.

We started to search for more clothes. By the end, we had SO many shopping bags!

Niall was simply amazing! I mean I don't like him or anything, he's just a really, really awesome person to hang out with. He has officially become my best friend. I wonder where Harry is though...

I took that thought out of my mind. If he had cared, he would be here and would be having fun with Niall and me. And who knows, he might've made a better impression on me. And I probably would have made two best friends today.

OMG! Speaking of best friends! I totally forgot about Remi! She was my best friend from school. We had just met two years ago when she moved in with her dad. I will call her later that night, I thought. Remi, well, let's just say she is the total opposite of me. I'm really studious, whereas she gets solid D's. She has had many boyfriends, whereas me, well you know, I never had one. She likes to party a LOT, but me? Nope. But you know what they say opposites attract. So, sometimes there would be times when she will need a little math help, or when I would need some time away from all this "seriousness" that's when we are very useful to each other. But in all, we are best friends forever.

Niall and I were just walking down the street when-

"I am really hungry!" we said together. We laughed. Turns out he has a huge appetite too. We high fived each other and headed to a nearby Starbucks. As we started to enter, we saw Harry come up in our way, with twice as many bags as Niall and I had. He had done some serious shopping.

"Hey guys. Just got a few things for Alex," he said. A few?

"That looks more than a few, mate," Niall responded.

We just laughed and headed inside. We got our drinks and sat down at a table in a corner.

"Let's go and return all of the stuff Harry's got. It's just too much," I complained.

"What's wrong with you?" Niall asked. " I thought girls liked clothes! You are a girl right? Cause you eat a lot, don't like dressing up, and you don't like Harry,"

"What do you mean?" I asked as I slapped Niall on his shoulder.

"You are the only girl in this world who doesn't have the slightest crush on Harry."