How They Are During Sex

i hope you guys are loving these daily updates bc you better you pee pee heads <3

* requested *

Eren-

This can vary to a lot of things- if this was your first time, the overstimulation of having a women for his first time would lead him to be incredibly tough and dominant. He would love to see you helpless and would occasionally have his hand around your throat. HOWEVER, after a couple more times, he would become more caring and more loving. Gentle kisses and soft touches. Melted your heart. Although, his emotions may get in the way and he could treat you differently depending on how he feels. But either way, expect lots of aftercare.

Jean-

An amazing sex drive, this boy could go on for literal hours. All he wants to do it satisfy not only yours but his own needs. Having you close to him is all he wants, and hearing his name escape from the tip of your tongue would send shivers down his spine. Although being the rather soothing one during sex, expect a lot of squeezing and maybe slapping. He loves that.

Armin-

Although he's known for being rather innocent in public, well.. that status pretty much follows him into bed too. He loves having you on top, holding your hips and helping you guide not only him but yourself through sex. He'll do anything to hear his name- expect hurting you of course. After each minute or even second, he'll constantly be asking you if it feels good, if he's doing it right and if it hurts at all.

Levi-

Let's just say he doesn't hesitate. He loves having you on your hands and knees, meaning that your hair is accessible to being pulled; so expect that. Being able to gain control is all he wants in the bedroom and being a very rough dominant is what he's known for... for you only though.

Erwin-

The stress of a Commander could get to Erwin very easily, so having you to bend over and fuck pretty much whenever you're both up for it is amazing. Despite the stress, he loves to start off slow and caring however expect him to get rather rough later on. His thrusts and hip movement would be slow, but would eventually build up into a sudden burst of speed.

Mike-

Amazing, fucking skilled for this shit and I'll tell you that. He knows what he's doing, but his most preferred would be oral and god, does his tongue know how to use tricks. He could make you orgasm in seconds with a tongue like that, however that's not only the good part. He loves having you take the lead, however remaining his dominant status. Having you on top is all he wants to satisfy him. Amazing, caring — but can be rough when he wants to be, which is rare to say the least.

Reiner-

Dominant. That's all that has to be said. I'll let your imagination go wild on this one.

Bertholdt-

Very caring— but very controlling. You have to do what you're told otherwise you'll get another thing coming. Slapping, spanking, denial- that's what he lives for. He's amazing, however it would take him awhile to eventually open up and bring himself to hurt you. 

———————————————————————————

Social media - where to find and contact me!

Instagram-
phat.twat - cosplay account
ccryingffukc - personal account
erensasss - spam account / rp account - I rp!

Kik-
vhardtimess

Discord-
vhardtimess#8577

Tumblr-
queen-annie-x

-INSERT ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU GUYS-
❤️💓💘💞💕💞💓💖❤️❤️💓💓💘💞💕💞💘
your support is what gets me and encourages me to write more I love you all so damned much
hahahahaha

——————————————-

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!