What You Do To Turn Them On

Eren-

Anything which involves teasing to say the least. Yet- to be more specific, he loves whispering. After a harsh day out on the battlefield, having you whisper the most dirtiest and lewdest things in his ear always made him shudder and shiver in delight. The sight was adorable, a rare glimpse to see him biting his lip.

Jean-

God, this man love, love, loves hearing you moan. From his name to small words of encouragement. This could vary to small little whines to loud, lengthy moans. They always encouraged him and helped him chose what you favoured and what you didn't.

Armin-

Honestly, he loves neck kissing. He loves the feel of your soft lips upon his skin, how easily they slipped from his jaw to under his jawline, to his neck and finally up to his ear. They made him feel so loved, yet so lust ridden.

Levi-

Touch, that's all humanity's strongest wants. He doesn't want to hurt you, he doesn't want you to be afraid of him. With such a big reputation and big responsibility on his head, all he wants is to feel your hands gently caress his body. To when he's kissing your neck, embracing you- or quite simply, just fucking you. Squeeze his shoulders, caress his skin. Do it.

Erwin-

DOMINATE THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. This man LOVES when you take the lead. Sit on his lap, tell him what you're going to do to him- warn him, punish him. Do whatever, he loves a strong girl/man telling him what to do for once. Erwin loves to feel something, especially after spending all day pretending he didn't.

Mike-

Lovebites. Everywhere. He loves when you mark him as your own. He doesn't care where or who see's, after all, Mike has the pleasure of making you his. Showing off the marks in his own time was defiantly something he loved to do, and the feel of you sucking on his skin turned him on the most.

Reiner-

Teasing, this man loves and unfortunately hates teasing. He loves when you're in public and you rile him up, touching his leg, his inner thigh or simply rubbing yourself up against him- this man loves it. He loves knowing that he can take it until you two are finally alone.

Bertholdt-

Honestly, the most littlest touches anywhere near his crotch get him immediately turned on. He's so used to being so.. distant from female attention that having your hands on him would override his systems. Much like Levi AND Reiner's for the matter of fact, touchy teasing is what he religiously loves.

———————————————————————————

Social Media/Where to find me!-
Instagram-
phat.twat - cosplay account
titvnbvy - rp account / yes I rp! please hmu !
ccryingffukc - personal account / personally a big ew
erensasss - spam account / rp account

Kik-
vhardtimess

Tumblr-
queen-annie-x

————————————

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

REPEAT-
CLOSED
^^^^^

——————————————————————

thank you all for this many reads once again!

Next Update?
Hopefully tomorrow ! 💖