What They Do To Turn You On

Eren-

Not much is to be said with this son of a bitch, this boy loves to pin you down. With that look across his face, a smirk on his lips, all his strength on your wrists- it's enough to make you melt right into the pillow.

Armin-

Believe it or not, he's a dirty whisperer. So while you two are at the go, he'll be occasionally kissing your neck while whispering the most lewdest things. These could vary to— 'do you like that?' 'tell me how much you like it?' 'keep moaning for me.' I know right, a shocker.

Jean-

This boy knows you like a book and can read you like one too, he knows all the littlest things which make you melt. But the one he loves to use or even do the most is massage or touch either your butt or your inner thigh. The rough squeezes would drive you crazy for more- and that's how he likes it.

Levi-

Oh, he knows what you love and no matter what he'll defiantly use it against you. Something so simple yet such a killer. One look is all it literally takes. A look which can literally say, 'I'm going to bend you over and fuck you til you can't feel your legs' look.

Erwin-

He knows how much you love when he's soft on you, especially when you've both spent most the day remaining to your status. So when he's fed up with commanding you and wants to get you in the mood for a fucking, he'll constantly attack your neck with kisses. He'll lick, bite, peck- anything and he'll know it'll set you off.

Mike-

Now, surprisingly- Mike is rather dirty and much dirtier than most the boys. He knows who you are, in fact- what you are. You're really just a dirty slut in his eyes and he won't hesitate to treat you one. So, when you're in the middle of a meeting with the veterans and he's sitting next to you- let's just say he won't hesitate to finger the fuck out of you. That normally works.

Reiner-

Being the submissive girl you are, Reiner defiantly will choke or even gag you. He loves to know that you're so helpless, albeit at the end of his fingers or even his cock. He doesn't care- and nor do you, he knows you love the feeling of not being able to breath.

Bertholdt-

Being the rather shy and awkward boy, experimenting on you and finding out what you love proved to be rather difficult. However, with many attempts, he soon found out that you love being dominated. So, after plucking up the courage- he'll dominate the fuck out of you, and after some time, he'll do it in public too. Subtly, of course.

———————————————————————————

Where to find/contact me!
Instagram-
phat.twat - cosplay account
forgottenbloodx - rp account / I rp!
erensasss - spam account / rp account

Kik-
vhardtimess

Tumblr-

queen-annie-x

Discord-
vhardtimess#8577

-INSERT ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR YOU FUCKERS-
💞💕💓💓💘💖💕💞💓💕💞💘💖💘💖💘💘💖💕💞💓💕💞💘💖💖💘💖💘💖💕💞💓💕

Next update?
tomorrow !