Biggest Fears

Eren-

Losing someone. Not again. Not EVER again. You, out of many things, keep him going. He CANNOT lose you and I seriously cannot stress on that enough. It would break him to the point where his motivation and determination would simply turn to nothing.

Jean-

Honestly, the concept of moving on. He never likes to let something die out or let himself forget it. Jean isn't like that, at all. He'll remember ever spirit he's lost. Especially if that's with you— he never wants to lose you and the idea of you meeting another man and moving on scares him to the point where he'll probably have a panic attack.

Armin-

Once again, he would never want to lose anyone- and that involves you. But this time, he doesn't want others to give up. Armin wants to make sure you keep fighting and he never wants to be the one in the way of that. He'll grow distant and keep away from others. He just doesn't want to be a pain and he's worried one day, his plans or actions may cause the death of million others.

Levi-

What would humanities strongest fear the most? You wondered that a lot, and you'd never really know. Considering Levi is always a quite guy, for him to open up, especially with that topic is hard. But you know, deep down, that the concept of losing you or any other may be his breaking point. You only hoped it wouldn't be.

Erwin-

Considering millions of soldiers have already died on to his commands, Erwin is worried that many more will. Not only that, but his fear is that he would be the reason on why everyone gives up on hope. He knows many would believe that the Survey Corps have to purpose venturing, when the only thing they bring back are the bodies of the dead. But he wants all of his efforts to turn into something rather than nothing. With you by his side, that may happen- with your faith and hope, he knows he can do this.

Mike-

Who knows? Only himself, but the only thing that scares him is death. The idea of nothing, black- the void of emptiness. The fact that he'll never be able to smell your hair and embrace you within his arms. That's what scares him, the only thing that motivates him to keep going despite what happens. You and that damned smell in your hair.

Reiner-

Letting people down. He couldn't do it, especially with the promises he made you.
' I promise I'll come back for you. '
Or,
' I promise I won't die, not today- not ever. '
He couldn't break them, especially not to you. Letting people down would break his heart, and god knows what he would do as some kind of reaction. He couldn't, not after everything he's done to get where he is now.

Bertholdt-

The poor boys fears many things, too much to the point where you couldn't really pin point what his biggest fear was. Whatever situation, even if you were asking a simple question- he'd sweat and freeze up. What was his biggest fear? You'd never know, but you hoped one day he'll never find out what it is.

/ ITS SO HOT TONIGHT I CANT SLEEP AND I HAVE THIS FAMILY MEAL TOMORROW AND ITS THUNDERING AND I HAVE THE FEAR OF THUNDER AND LIGHTENING AND ITS 1:03 AM I THINK ?!? AND I LIVE NEAR A MORGUE AND MY CAT IS OUTSIDE————

SO LONG STORY SHORT; EXPECT MORE UPDATES TONIGHT PROBABLY UNTIL THIS STORM PASSES OVER LOL

on a more calmer topic, it's my birthday may 29th !!! im super excited because I'm getting a new guitar and omg you know anyway ——-
uhhhhh
yeah I'm super gay rn lol
also
shit I forgot
um ????
I've nearly finished all my exams which means I'm leaving school soon

anyway, gonna go continue to cry bye
x x x x x x