Commenting

It's really nice when you guys comment and I can talk to you. I respond almost automatically. I see almost every comment and 9 times out of 10 I'll reply back.

For those of you asking for request; I stopped taking request a while ago. You can leave your name at the end of chapters because I always draw blanks when it comes to names for the girls. I know that seems a lot similar to taking request but trust me they're different.

I'll be starting school soon but it won't be for long, yet I'll be working immediately after school as well as while I'll be in school. So some changes and some major changes had yo be made, I'm sorry.

The major change That I am making is that Under Revision, Business and Pleasure and My Short Stories are all going to be deleted and put into one book. They will not be updated again in the near to distant future, as of right now.

This will allow me to focus on LBBOI, Something Beautiful and How It Starts.

The Announcement for How It Starts is that I will be pulling the old story and completely revamping the story. It will have a similar storyline but a lot of changes. I hope you guys like the changes that will be made. Thank You if you support and sent support for this decision. I love you so much.

I am hoping that these changes will allow me to have more time to update here and for those two stories.

I love you guys for sticking around.

~Cassie ♡