Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 5

I need to talk to him.

**************************

By the time I'm off the bus,he is nowhere in sight. Where did he go that quickly?

I look for him all the way to my room. I even risk being caught by knocking on his room door. No answer.

Damn it, Louis. Where are you?

I open my door to my room and collapse on the bed. Jessica is in the weight room with Shaun and I know she won't be back to the room.

I wish I was being productive with my relationship - or lack thereof- with Louis. Where could he have possibly gone? I lay in bed for an hour, in an attempt to have a nap. I can't.

I leave my bed and vow to find him. I'm too stressed to nap, I need to clear things up with Louis.

As soon as I open my door I'm face to face with my blue eyed conquest.

"Louis." I finally release the sigh I've been holding since I ease dropped at the museum.

"Anna, I need to talk to you." His voice sounds troubled and he's a little out of breathe.

"Yes, same."

"My room? I don't want to risk Jessica hearing our conversation." I nod as he removes his body from the doorway. I know Jessica's not coming to the room, but it's comforting knowing no one will come to his door.

Our walk to his room is short and I watch as he opens the door for me. He's sweaty and in a pair of shorts. Is he in a soccer jersey?

Yes, I can see a soccer ball next to the bed.

"Yeah, mainly for fun, but sometimes when I have to make a big decision?" He looks nervous. I'm trying to go with the flow. "It helps me think."

"I played up until seventh grade." I wonder if he notices how I'm trying to keep things light.

"Really?" He's easily sidetracked. "What position?"

Before I couold answer he interrupted me.

"That doesn't matter right now. Anna, I like you. A lot."

"Oh, I like you."

"Anna, I would like to be more with you."

"Do you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask. I only need clarification.

"Possibly, yes." His eyes are pleading and lucky for him I feel the same way he does.

"Okay." I answer him and his face lights up like Christmas.

"Oh, Anna!" He grabs me into his arms and hugs me tightly. "I can't wait for you to graduate. Then we can properly date."

I shake my head in agreement and kiss his lips softly.

"How am I going to keep from doing that every five minutes. Especially, when I want you so bad." He pulls me closer to him and I can feel his hardness against my belly.

"I have no idea, but one more day and were home free." I smile up at him.

He connects our lips again. It becomes heavy quickly and the electricity between us is ignited. His hands feverishly touch every inch of me and I welcome his touch.

My arms go around his neck as he grabs me by my knees to around him. mid-jump we're interrupted by a knock.

Louis curses under his breath and I go into panic mode.

"Hide!" He whispers to me.

*****************************

Finally! I hope you guys are liking the way it's going.

Comment

Vote

Share

Share it again

Thank you for reading! Ilya!!! ♥♥