Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 1

Just remeber to breathe during the sex moments...

Great News! This is a Fanfic called how it starts! So, you don't have to read it here, You cane read it over there! Just check out my works! :)

***************

Jess and I had decided to make a quick run to the grocery before the trip tomorrow, snacks were a must.

"Anna lets get as many sweets as we possibly can, okay?" she said as I nodded in agreement.

Our history teacher was from the UK and they called candy sweets,I guess you could say that we've picked up on some of her lingo.

"Definitely skittles and m&ms." I stated before reaching for them.

"Oh my God, Anna. Do not look but a very cute man just turned onto the aisle." my friend quietly said next to me.

As tempted as I was to hurry and turn, I gradually grazed the shelves until they allowed me to sneak a peak.

The man was in fact cute, very cute. He was in a decently tight black t-shirt with decently tight pants that showed off his ass. It was bigger than mines. He was wearing white converse and no socks.

His hair was quiffed and chestnut brown. His back was nice and toned. He was turned away from me concentrating on some different types of candy. Who debates over candy bars?

Suddenly he turned and looked back at me. His face was confused and then he smiled. His blue eyes shining under the fluorescent lights.

"Excuse me, can you help me?" he asked me stepping closer.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!! HE'S ENGLISH!?! His accent was a lot like my history teachers.

"Umm, yeah." I asked stuttering a bit.

"Which one of these do you recommend?" he asked holding them both out to me.

I took a look at the candy bars, a reeses and a kit kat. I could feel Jess's presence leave from my side. I glanced at her. She was trying to hide a smile, she's not very discreet.

"Umm, both." I finally said.

He smiled at me a bit confused.

I saw I needed to further explain myself.

"If you needed a recommendation, then I assume you haven't tried either, so why not." I smiled up at him.

"Good point." He smiled back. This time his smile reached his eyes and everything crinkled.

"I'm Louis, by the way." he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Anna." I said as I took his hand and shook.

His eyes did a quick scan over me. Which made me a little flattered and a little self-conscious.

I was wearing denim shorts and a oversized tank with a band top. My hair just hung to my shoulders.

"Umm, I'm pretty new to this area do you mind if I could get your number?" His eyebrows furrowed as he fished into his pockets for his phone.

After I gave him my number, we shook again and he walked away. As he turned the corner to another aisle Jess reappeared.

"You go Glenn CoCo!" she almost yelled.

"Shh, jess we have to leave now." I said to her placing the items in my hand on the nearest shelf.

"What why I haven't gotten all of my snacks yet." the pout on her face deepening.

"C'mon we'll stop somewhere else, I just don't want to bump into him again. How awkward would that be?" I said grabbing her hand pulling her to the exit.