Gender Reveal

Annie's POV

So I am now 4 months pregnant we just got back from the doctors and they put the genders in an envelope. We are having a party at the beach with our friends and family. I'm sad that my mom and dad can't come but I know Paige will immediately tell them anyway. I actually might visit them with my family since season 1 of Two Cities is wrapped up. They actually did an amazing job with covering my stomach since it's growing. My doctor said that since I'm very thin, that when I'm pregnant. My stomach shows and makes me clearly look pregnant. Ok, now back to reality.

We just came home from the doctors and Clara came and she was so excited. Mads and Paige are planning the reveal also yesterday was Kenzie's gender reveal. She's gonna have a baby girl. I am hoping for a baby girl and boy. But Hayden doesn't care. Also, the way we're gonna reveal it is that there will be 2 cakes, 2 boxes, and 2 piñatas. SO the way it works is. If the Baby A cake is blue, the baby A box is pink. Which ever color the baby A piñata is, then that's the gender of baby A. I know it's kinda extra. But I'm not the party planner. It's Paige and Mads. Kenzie revealed her baby's gender with her dress. She wore a black coat over her dress until it was time for the reveal. When she took the coat off. It showed a beautiful custom pink dress that showed her bump and said, "Baby Princess" on the bump. Ok, not actually to reality.

Once we came home, Clara ran upstairs to her room and I was making lunch when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and touch my bump. "Hey baby." I said as I turned around and met with his face.

"Hi pregnant lady."

"Hey! Mom! Dad! I'm right here!" we heard Clara yell and we pulled apart.

"Yes, Clara. You're right there. What do you need?" I asked.

"Well, my school dance is coming up. Maybe tomorrow we can go shopping?" Clara asked.

"Yes, we can. Now, Aunt Paige is coming over to get the envelope do you wanna go with her to shop for decorations?' I asked.

"Yes! I'm gonna get ready!" She answered and ran up to her room.

"can I get my kiss now?" Hayden asked in a baby voice.

"Yes my dashing King." I said and pulled him in then planted a soft kiss on his lips. He cupped my face with his hand, and I pressed my hands on his chest. The kiss started to get deeper, with our tongues fighting one another. Hayden's hands made their way down to my-

"Hey love birds!" Me and Hayden slowly pulled apart and turned around and saw Brooke.

"Hello Brooke. What are u doing here?" I asked.

"One. You two are madly in love." me and Hayden looked at each other and smiled. then Brooke continued, "Two. I'm here to pick up your daughter so we could go to the beach and buy decorations. Also, Paige wants you to meet her at her beach house where the party is held." we nodded and Clara left with her.

Paige has a beach house and that's where the party is held. Well, on the beach and inside the house. The food and stuff is inside the house and the tables to eat are on her porch/backyard. Then the kids can play and stuff. If you're wondering 'what about the vlogs?' well we are having Uncle Rush, yes we call him that still. He is gonna be vlogging at the party and get our reactions. But right now we are vlogging until the party.

"Babe, go take a shower. I am gonna call Paige to see if everything is ok." Hayden nodded and ran upstairs to take a shower as I called Paige.

After I called Paige, I started to vlog and make sweets for the party. (RN it's 9:20 am and party starts at 3:30 pm)

*Vlogging*

"hey guys! So, right now I am making. Well, frosting cupcakes. I made these this morning before the appointment. So, I'm gonna do white frosting with pink and blue sugar sprinkles. Plus, I'm gonna put these little picks that say 'Twins' and I designed these earlier this week and Paige printed them. So, I'm gonna put you guys down and put this in fast forward."