Explanation

Normal POV

"Who's my dad?" Clara asked. Annie was shocked. Clara never asked that question. Or really anything about her father, or who he was.

"Um-, w-what, m-ma-de. Y-ou, a-sk. That?" Annie stutter, holding back her tears.

"Just that. Earlier. You ignred the question when they aksed you who my father was. I was just asking becaus eyou didnt say anything earlier. Im sorry for asking."

"No, its ok. I, i just wanna forget that part of my life baby. Come on, lets go and get some dinner, and dessert before we go home." Clara nodded, and she ran to Kya and started to talk. Annie smiled, as she saw her baby girl grow up.

"I heard that." Hayden said from behind her. Annie turned around, and didnt know what to do.

"Heard, w-what?" Annie stuttered putting her hair behind her ear.

"Hm, she's 12. You want to forget that part of your life. You obviously ignored the question of who is her father. You made up a break up. Now, what else do you want me to say?"

"Sorry? What else would you say when you lie, and leave." I said crossing my arms.

"Im sorry, but you dont get it when paparzzi follow you for most of your life." Once Hayden said that, Annie's rage grew.

"What the hell!" Annie yelled,and ran away.

Annie's POV

When Hayden said that, i couldnt take it anymore. "What the hell!" I ran away, and went back to Brooke, and the others. They all heard the conversation.

"Wow, Annie is full of rage. We've never heard you say anything liuke that in years." Brooke said, and the others nodded.

"Uh!" I was not feeling it today. At all! I grunted, and stomed off. I just sat at the table we would sit at for dinner, and waited. I knew someone was behind me. And who it was. "Get the hell away from me Hayden and his fiancee." i knew he wasnt alone. He was with his fiancee. I some how knew it was thw two.

Before they could talk, Clara called me. "Mom?" she said.

"YEs, baby? what's wrong?" I asked.

"I know you dont want to be there. So pretend i need you somewhere."

"Ok, where r u?" I asked pretending to be worried.

"Just walk to aunt Brooke and Aunt Mads."

"Ok, its ok." i still pretended to me worried. I then walked over to Brooke and Mads. They knew i was coming.

"Clara call you?" Brooke said, and i nodded.

"Yup, where is she anyway?" I asked as i looked around.

"Mom, im right here." Clara said as she walked up to me.

"Well, do you guys wanna go? Its a school day. So, all of the kids need to sleep early." Mads said.

"Wow, look at the responsible mother now.' Brooke said and me and Clara giggled.

"Well, we should gather up the kids, and say our goodbyes. Clara, can you get the kids ready and go into the limo. Brooke, get the rest of the cast and we'll all say by. I'm going to look for my wallet. And where is it?" I siad and looked in my purse.

"Mom, maybe you left it at the table. But, can i get some desserts first?" Clara asked.

"Yes, and get a lot. i have been too heathy for the mast few months. So, get like 3 cupcakes and some chocolate." i said, and she smiled. "It snot like you will get all of it. Or any." i joked. She ran off to the dessert table.