Maybe?

Annie's POV

When i saw Hayden, i looked at Clara and Kya, then walked outside. "Annie, can we please talk?" Hayden asked me.

"Why? You left me Hayden. And explained it, sort of. On a fucking piece of paper!" I didnt know why i cursed, but i did. I let out a huge sigh, like i wasnt breathing for years.

"Annie," he took my hand. I didnt flinch. Instead looked up at him. "I love you. When i first saw you. I knew how much i truly missed you. And how much i truly love you. I broke up with my fiancee. Well now ex-fiancee. I think i just went to her because i needed to forget you. But i couldnt." a tear dropped down his face.

"Hayden, i never stopped loving you." i took both of his hands in mine, and walked him to my car, and away from the girls, since i knew they were looking. "Hayden," i tried not to tear up, but i did. "Clara. Beofre you left. I found out i was pregnant. I actually was going to tell you that day. But you acted so panicked. So i decided i would tell you when you'd get home. But you never did. It's been 12 years. Without you. But Clara, was someone who i love. ANd now, i think about it. She was apart of you, i never lost." i teared up more, and looked into his beautiful eyes. I could see how alike him and Clara looked.

Our eyes met, and before i knew it. Our lips met. the kiss was passionate. The first kiss i had for 13 years!!! We slowly pulled apart, and were smiling like pathetic 14 year olds. "Annie. I love you." hayden whispered.

"Hayden, I love you too." I whispered, and i realized. 'What will i do?'. "Hayden, i dont think i wanna be in a relationship just yet. I love you. But not so soon." I said as i looked up at him.

"I know. It's ok. Just, keep this quiet. DO u want that?" i nodded, and we kissed one more time, and he left. I went back inside, and saw the girls still at the couch.

"Mom, you need to continue." Clara said with a smirk.

"Fine." i then sat down. "I was hurt when he left. But the worst part was that. The week before her left me, I found out I was pregnant. And was going to tell him that day he left. " Their mouths dropped.

"Wait! So, Hayden, or Mr. Summerall. Is Clara's dad?!" Kya asked, but then the 'group' came in, and the girls looked behind them to see Brooke, Mads, Caden, Dylan, Rush, Riley, and Kenzie. I know Kenzie wasn't apart of Chicken Girls, but was in a few episodes. I also saw Johnny come in after them.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Kya asked Mads.

"Well, we're here to explain everything. Also, we need to go to a fitting for the Teen Choice Awards dresses and tux." Mads explained to the girls.

"Well, I'm gonna be right back. I have to meeting with my manager." I said as I sat up.

"For what?" brooke asked. I didn't want to tell them, they would freak! I was going to start singing again.

"A secret." I said and they all looked at me, curiously.

"She's singing again!" Rush and Caden said, and they all looked at me surprised.

"How the!? Ok, I'm not even going to say anything right now. I'm gonna be late." I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes.

"Wait! What are you gonna sing?" Clara asked. and they all wanted to know.

"Well, not gonna tell you." I said.

"Its a duet. With, Hayden!" Caden said so loud. They all looked at me.

"Is that true mom?" Clara asked.

"...Yes." they all squealed. "Hey! Bobby set it up. Actually, I think it may be a tour. And it pays 3 mill more than what I made on Chicken Girls." I added.

"Wait! 3 million dollars!" Riley asked.

"Yeah, Bobby set it up. I don't know. I'll meet you at the designer's shop?" they all nodded. I left after saying goodbye.