Vlogging Again?

Annie's POV

This morning I had an appointment for the baby. I just wanna make sure its ok, and there's ONE! I cannot have more than one baby. Also, I have announced on my Instagram I will be starting a Vlogging channel and people went crazy. So, today is the first vlog I will film since Bratayley. I made the YouTube channel and its called 'Hannie's Family' I know, cheesy, kind of. 

I woke up, and woke up Hayden and Clara then told them about vlogging but they just wanted sleep. Hayden had to be at set at 2 pm and I had a day off! YES! I know I said yesterday we both had a day off, but today I have one because I am not needed in the scenes they're shooting today. So, I'll just vlog. 

Vlogging for the first time in years~ Annie Vlogging ~

"Hey guys! Good morning. This is mine and Hayden's vlogging channel because I just wanted to start vlogging again since I have a family. So, if you don't know. Hannie, is mine and Hayden's names together. My name is Annie Leblanc. My boyfriend's name is Hayden Summerall. And our daughter's name is Clara Leblanc. She is 12. 

So, today. Hayden has set, and I don't! Yay! Clara has school. (Its Wednesday, so if I said it was someday else, I changed it because I have bad memory) but today she gets home early. I don't think she is awake yet. But her alarm is gonna be off soon. Right now its, um. (Checks her phone) it's 5:30 am, and its so early. But, Imma gonna get ready, so see you guys later!"

I turned off the camera, and just combed my hair and washed my self. I changed into my casual clothes, and brushed my hair out. I then picked the camera up again as I was doing my makeup. 

~Vlogging~

"So, I am gonna do my makeup. And, if I remember how to edit. I will fast forward this."

I kept the camera on as I did my makeup. I finished, and picked up the camera.

"So, Hayden is in the shower, so I'm gonna go and wake up Clara." I said as I walked over to Clara's room. "Clara, are you up?" I asked as I entered her room and she wasn't in bed.

"Yeah! I'm doing my makeup!" Clara yelled as she sat at her vanity. 

"Ok, I'm vlogging." I said, and saw her nod. I then started talking to the vlog, "So, I do let her wear makeup, but barley any. Right?" Clara nodded. "Ok, I'm going to make breakfast. Hurry up. I'm  gonna check Mads, and the girls." I then rushed downstairs. 

"So, Mads and the girls are staying here until their house is done. So, I'm going to make breakfast for everyone. Including Hayley who is-" but she cut me off.

"I'm here! Oo, are you vlogging?" Hayley asked as I pointed the camera towards her. 

"Yup, but. You vlog while I go and make breakfast." she nodded, and started to vlog what ever she wanted.

I went to the fridge and made avocado toast with eggs, bacon, fresh OJ, and I made myself a smoothie. 

"HURRY DOWN HERE! BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yelled, and everyone came rushing to the kitchen and sat down. Hayley gave me the vlog camera and sat down. 

~Vlogging Some More~

"Hey you're vlogging again!" Mads yelled as she waved to the camera. 

"Yup, so. We're having some toast, eggs, avocado, orange juice, bacon, and I'm having my morning smoothie." I explained to the camera. "Some how I have to work on my day off because of these people." I complained and they just rolled their eyes. 

"Mom, can I get coffee?" Clara asked, pouting because it was 6:30 am.

"No, maybe Starbucks on the way to school. But, everyone hurry up because Mads, you have set too at 2 pm. Hayden you have set at 2 pm but both of you have separate meetings. Hayden you have two, and they're only 30 minutes apart. Mads you have like, three and yeah."