The New Teacher

12 years later... (Annie's POV)

These past years have been amazing! Chicken Girls wrapped 10 years ago, and today is the 20 year celebration. We all still hang out, but not as much as before Chicken Girls ended. Brooke adopted twins named Jerimiah and Julie. Mads and Caden now have 2 more kids. After Kya turned 1, Mads got pregnant with twins, they named them Maya and Lucie. Riley and Tyler have one baby who is 1. Rush is just Rush, he lives with Brooke, and helps out with the twins who are 5. Jayden and Carson were together, but broke up. Jayden is now engaged to Connor. I never dated, the only person i love is, Clara my daughter. Who is now 12. She is in middle school. I've been focusing on the company, and Clara. Clara goes to a public school, and has many friends.

Clara's POV

I'm Clara, my mom is Annie Leblanc, I'm the only child, and am 12. I never cared if I had a dad. my mom cared for me no matter what. I go Mills Middle School, and am the 'it' girl. Meaning that I'm popular. Everyone knows my mom was the TOP at my age. SO I feel like they compare me.

I'm at school now, and heard there is a new teacher for music, and another for English. IDK. I wore a white crop top, a pair of ripped jeans from Garage. And a denim jacket with an a in the back. It was my mom's, and she gave me her old clothes since she has so many cool clothes. I also wore black ankle wedges. My hair was in a high ponytail and I wore a CG bracelet from the old show Chicken Girls my mom was in. School went away fast. Until, the class I hate, music! I know I should love music class. I love music, but Mr. Brunt is the WORST! He always makes us repeat the EXACT same thing over and over again. And, keeps us 20 minutes AFTER the bell rings to leave.

"Hey Clara!" My friend Jane said as I came inside the classroom. No teacher, only students.

"Hey Jane, whats up?" I asked.

"We FINALLY got a new music teacher. He's supposedly used to be a HUGE star! He is like 32." Jane said with cheer.

"Well, that's the same age as my mom." I said as I sat down in the front row next to Jane's seat, and my other friends.

"Yeah, your mom is cool. Unlike mine. My mom is old. And has terrible fashion choices." Janice said as she sat on the other side of me.

"My mom had me at 20." then I stopped talking when a man came in. He had curly brown hair, and a pair of shades on.

"Hello, I'm your new teacher. Mr. Summerall." I feel like I heard that last name before. So I raised my hand. "Yes?" he said pointing at my hand so I could speak.

"Is your name Hayden Summerall?" I asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" He asked.

"My mom was a HUGE hit at my age." I said, and the whole class nodded.

"Yup, her mom was the star at our age." Janice said, and everyone nodded except for me.

"Yup, she now own the biggest company in LA!" a random guys in the back said.

"Really? What your name ms?" he asked me.

"Um.." I was hesitant.

"Come on Clara, tell him. He probably knows your mom!" Jane said.

"Fine. I'm Clara Justice Leblanc." I saw his face change. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked after I saw his reaction.

"No, um. Just a bit of a shock. Is your mom Hayley?" He asked. Is that a question!

"No, my mom's name is Julianna Leblanc. But everyone calls her Annie LeBlanc. Why?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Um, lets get to class." he said changing the subject. "Now, vocals. Any one wanna come up and sing?" no one raised their hand. "How about you, Clara?"