Teen Choice Awards

Hayden's POV

'I cant belive i just kissed Annie!' i thought as i came into my LA apartment. I got a text from my manager, and it said to go back to the building from earlier. I drove to the building, and gave my key to the Valet person. I walked inside, and saw Annie, Bobby (her manager) and Jack (My manager) (A/N I really dont know their manager's names). I sat down next to Jacob. And they started to talk. Other people were there to discuss somethings. They started to talk about a tour. 

"So, we were thinking about. A.. Little Do You Know tour!" a producer said. Mine and Annie's jaws dropped. We already did a Little Do You Know tour. 

"Um, we already did one." Annie said when she raised her hand.

"We know. But this time, your kids will join. And perform." A different producer said.

"Um, i have one kid." Annie said.

"Well, all of y'all are going. The whole Chicken Girls cast, and, Jenzie. Plus, other suprise performers coming back into the light just for this tour." Bobby explained. Then, Annie's phone went off. 

"Oh, sorry. I have to take this." Annie said, then got up and left.

Annie's POV

I got a call from Mads, so i went out to take it. "Hello? Mads whats up?" i asked.

"Where are you! We need you! Now!" I checked the time, 

"Shit!" i mumbled to myself. "Um, ok. ok. They were just wrapping up. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Um, ok. Yeah. I'll be there soon." she hung up, and i went back inside. 

"Well, we were just talking about recording new songs." Jack said as i sat down.

"Um, how long is the rest of the meeting?" I asked.

"Well, we were just wrapping up. So, meet here same time next week. And, can you two still write songs?" a producer asked. 

"Um, i dont think i am good anymore." i said quietly.

"Annie, give them you're book." Bobby said. Shoot! I forgot i told him about my song book. 

"Annie, can i see?" a different person asked. 

"Um, it's not good." i said as i took out my pink song book. I handed it to them. There were sticky notes throughout the book, with the names on each sticky note. They opened it, and read it. I was nervous. My palms were sweaty.

"Wow, this is amazing!" They said, i was shocked. "My favorite is 100% 'Secrets'. It is so emotional. You wrote this 12 years ago?" he added. I looked at Hayden

"Um, i dont know about that one." i said shly.

"Um, can i read it?" Hayden asked me.

"Um, sure." i said, and he got the book. He started to read, but i dont know what he'll think. 

"Annie, this is. Great." He said as he handed the book back to the producers. 

"Annie, what's this?" Dale asked, he was a producer. 

"What?" i asked, then he showed me. "Oh, i just scribbled that a few days ago." i said calmly. "Oh shit." i mumbled. "So sorry. But i dont wanna be killed by Mads if im not somewhere right now. SO sorry. I really have to go." i then ran up, and drove to the designer's studio. I ran inside, and Mads had a really mad look.

"Finally! You and me are the last ones!" Mads said pulling me in. She pushed me into the changing room to change into the dress i was going to wear. All we needed was just a few adjustments.