Intro

This is just a fanfiction of Hannie. It starts when they are 20. So, yeah.......

Annie-20
Hayden-20
Hayley-16
Carson-21
Jayden-20
Mackenzie-20
Johnny-21
Brooke-22
Mads-22
Riley-22
Dylan C.-20
Caden-22

So, I will be adding more characters as I go through the story...

Here is the beginning....
Annie and Hayden broke up in the beginning of May/end of April. They weren't talking for a MONTH! They FINALLY started to talk when they started to film Chicken Girls season 3. Fans were going crazy! After filming, they kept hanging out. Oh ya, Annie came out with MANY originals.

She got news that she would be on tour with Brooke, Hayden, Hayley(yes she sings in this story), Carson, and Dylan. Along with Jacob for a few shows. It is kind of like RYH, but Annie stopped with RYH in the beginning of 2018. Annie and Hayden got very close, and before the tour, they got back together. They announced it at the first concert, when they sang their cover "Little DO You Know' by Alex and Sierra. Fans went CRAZY! And how they announced it was they held hands, but that's not all. They KISSED! That performance was the biggest they performed. It was in LA at the first place they performed 'Little Do You Know'. Hayden put her arms around Annie as they walked off the stage. It was the best way to end that performance.

Years went by, they were still together. And stronger than ever.....or so they thought.........