Hello there: intense writing schedules/updates/

Hello there:  My math class & Tips to writing productively. 

My  two week hiatus has finally ended. I started the class a week late, skipped days, and continued to write.  I was working less than two hours  a days when the course began.  But, I stopped writing during the last two weeks of the class. I spent (nearly) every hour of the day studying for exams over the last two weeks.  If I wasn't working, I would be collasping from exhaustion. 

   The night before the exam, I only slept for five hours.  I rose at six to finish my homework from the night before.  I passed my math exam by one point.  I had a 80 on the last exam but I'm not allowed to recieve less than  an 80 for any of  the exams.  My final grade was 84.7 and I'm so happy to be FINALLY free.  I'm beyound the thrilled at the final grade. I can easily get A's in an english class but I have never recieved a B+ for a math course.  I truly think anything is possible. If you told me that it was possible to fly, I might believe you.  

Here's the truth:  I went from working less than two hours to working fifteen hours  a day.  I could have avoided working fifteen hours a day.  In fact, I could have finished the course earlier if I had not procrastinated so much.   

:)  I have twenty days to complete the first draft of rough draft  of Marked By Brothers and I think I'll start posting Never Been Kissed daily.  My goal is to write 10-20 pages for the next twenty days.  

Oh and, I'm thinking of starting a real blog.  This writing journal has been a blast but I feel like I'm not targeting the right group of people.  LOL, I think the first part of this journal is interesting to most users.   The majority of users are interesting in recieving more votes/comments/ views.  But I think very few people are interesting in learning more about self-publication.   

The idea for my blog-  I'm thinking about reviewing self-published books. All of the self-published books would be YA or young adult. 

I would post reviews 1-3 times a week, depending on the week.  And then, I would post some articles about self-publication/marketing and some excerpts for Marked By Brothers.   Anyway, I'm thinking of doing some practice reviews before I launch the blog. And if I launch the blog, then I would (sadly) have to edit everything on my wattpad.com page.  So, I'm not sure if I should launch the blog soon or wait a while.  All of the posts would be edited and I would try to write serious reviews.  

The other thing is- I'm thinking of deleting my stories before Marked By Brothers comes out in digital print.  I'm not sure if having some many things posted online would be helpful to potential buyers or harmful.  Sigh, I'll have to research this one.  I feel like I should only write things on my blog.. so hmm.. maybe I will wait a while.  

So, these are just my crazy thoughts ; ) 

  On writing productivity: The best Way to write a chapter.... 

I don't think anyone could sit down and write a 20 page chapter in a single sitting. Actually if you attempt that, you might go insane lol  I like to write in short intervals.  

For example, it takes at least an hour to write a chapter.  Sit down for thirty minutes and write a page. And don't focus on critquing lines or whatever.  Let your mind run free and don't stop writing until you finished two pages.  Take a break and then try to finish two more pages.  This really helps me, so maybe it'll help other people.  I always feel like the first two pages of the chapter are the hardest to write.  Once you already have two pages written,you can say "I just need to finish two more pages and then the chapter will be finished." 

I really think short chapters are more productive then longer chapters. If you can write a 20 pages chapter everyday then more power to you. But its' better to write 2-4 pages everyday then to write 20 pages every week ; ) 

OH AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, GUYS!!  oxoxoxooxxooxox