Only the 'fakes' recyle ideas... Oh hell noooo.

Only The 'Fakes' Recyle Ideas : Corruption in the Wattpad's Hot List...

No one idea is original and I do understand that.  It's the way a writer approaches his/her subject that makes a story original.  Are some ideas similiar? Their are tons of friends with benefit novels, love/hate romances, and arranged marriages on this site. Yet, each arranged marriage or friends with benefits novel has its similarities and differences. Well, that is totally acceptable.

What isn't acceptable is when someone directly copies a several plot lines from a book! I don't care if you admire the book.  That,my friends, is stealing. And the people do this copy several of the same ideas for a popular wattpad novel and then try to re-write it! And these people even admit to copying, "Yeah this was so and so's idea! But they are letting me use the idea!"

 I highly doubt that any writer would loan you their idea! Secondly, people comment and gush, "Oh my god! This is so great!" ect. 

I stare blankly and I try not to scream. And I really try not to leave the writer a hate message on their profile.  

These 'so called writers' don't really care about writing a good novel! They just want to write a popular novel! I make all kinds of jokes about what a popular novel should or shouldn't be. Well the idea of popularity is basically... a joke.  I always write for myself foremost.

   You only fool yourself when you write what you think will be popular. Write because you love it.  And you can have a thousand fans but if you've written a copy, then they don't really give a sh%t about your work.

Then love the other writer and not you.  And there's only so long you can have a fake persona.  And why doesn't it make you happy to recieve comments for another writer's work?

It's not your work, therefore, you are the poser and not the literary genius. If I see a 'copy' of someone else's work, I will not touch it. I take pride in what I read and I support real writers.