Writing stuff?

(Writing ideas for novelist)

1: You have your fiction novels, short stories, and/or poems.  

2: You have your personal Journal.  (Today's topic. Let me know if you want me to talk about the others) 

3: You have writing journal- This is my writing journal, obviously.  

4.  You have your Spritual Journal: You could combine a personal journal and a spritual journal. But I like to have personal journal and  a spritual journal.  

~*~

A personal Journal: The Importance of it. 

  Our daily lives are pretty boring. I could give you tell what I did over the period of the day but you'd probably be bored to tears. You probably would not gain any insight into my life and nor would you really learn anything about me.  You might learn something if you read the journal all the way through. 

  Good Fiction needs to be somewhat based on real life. If you write about your daily life,  you will be able to come up with better ideas.  Every day, seems like the same or it seems as if we are circling in the same cycle over and over. 

But, there is always something we can write about.  But here's where the fun comes in,  write an un-censored daily journal.  Do not censor yourself. Just write.  Let your journal be your therapist!  

Some daily events like fighting with the neighbor, chasing your dog down the street, or flirting with a random strange may prove to be useful later on.  For instance, I'm in this really boring stage of my life where I'm only focused on two things: 1) Writing and 2) College.  

When I was younger (Middle grade to be exact), I could have wrote one hell of a journal.  Seriously I could write about some of the eight graders I knew and you would mistake them for college students.     

~End of Rant!~