Jealous Much?

After hearing what Hannah had to say, Grace did some thinking. She's been thinking hard for the past few days and she thinks she knows what she has to do. She's going to tell Hannah her decision. The two haven't spoken in a few days which is unusual for them but Grace thinks it's because Hannah might be a little mad at her. Which, of course, is not true. Grace hates that it was so awkward when they all got together, and she needs to change it. Soon. She decides to go over to Hannah's house to talk to her. It's quite early to be going over to her house but she knows Hannah will be up, she always wakes up early. When she gets there, there's a familiar car in Hannah's driveway. She thinks for a moment, then it comes to her. It's Sarah's. Oh, they must be working on a project or something, Grace thinks. Grace knocks on the door and waits a few moments but there is no answer. She gets a bit worried. So, she just walks in, to see if Hannah's ok.

"Hannah?" Grace calls out. But there's no answer. She walks through the livingroom and peers through the doorway towards the kitchen. Aha! She found her. Her and Sarah are sitting in the diningroom eating breakfast together. She watches a little while longer and she wishes she didn't because the way that Hannah is acting around Sarah is not something Grace likes. She's smiling and winking and touching her arm every so often. No. No. That should be me, Grace thinks. Her eyes fill with tears but doesn't let them fall. She knows this is her fault, she should've been ok with dating her earlier so that stuff like this, didn't happen. Grace can't really be mad, I mean, it is her fault. At least, that's what she thinks. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the wood on the doorway to let Hannah know she's there. Hannah's head spins around and spots Grace.

"Um sorry, I knocked but am I interrupting something?" Grace asks.

"No no it's fine, Grace. What's wrong?" Hannah gets up from her seat. Hannah can see Grace's watery eyes.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you real quick but it can wait. Hey Sarah!" Grace waves at Sarah. She's always liked Swike. She's so nice and such a good friend to Hannah, Mamrie and herself.

"Hey Grace! How are ya?" Sarah says cheerfully.

"I'm good...well I'm gonna get going, I'll leave you two alone." Grace says, as she's backing away towards the front door.

"Wait, Grace!" Hannah says, catching up to her by the door. Grace stopped at the door and she can't hold in the tears anymore. She silently cries as she reaches for the door knob. But Hannah spins her around and sees her crying. She tries to give Grace a hug but Grace puts her hands up to stop her.

"No no. I-I just thought...nevermind. I'm fine. It's ok. I'm sorry, bye." Grace says shakily as she walks out of the house. Hannah catches up to her and stands in front of her. Grace has her head in her hands just standing there, trying to get herself together. Hannah pulls Grace in for a hug even though the brunette doesn't hug back. Grace rests her head on Hannah's shoulder. Hannah pulls away and looks into Grace's eyes. She can see that she's hurt and she doesn't like that at all, so she pulls her in for a kiss. Grace was surprised at first but she starts to kiss back, with tears still streaming down her face.

"I love you." Hannah whispers against her lips. Grace quickly pulls away when she realizes what has happened.

Grace shakes her head. She changes her mind. She really really wants to be with Hannah but she knows she can't. Grace thinks that Hannah deserves someone way better than her. Even though Grace loves Hannah to pieces, she can't do this. The last thing she wants to do is hurt Hannah, but she knows it's for the best.

"Hannah...I'm sorry. I really have to go." Grace walks towards her car, leaving Hannah there, alone. Hannah just stands there for a moment wondering what the hell just happened. After about five minutes, Sarah comes out.