Awkward

Announcement: I have been thinking and I think I wanna start doing a bunch of one shots. But I want you guys to help! If you guys want any specific one shots written, message me and give me a prompt. It can be any ship as long as I'm aware of who they are. You can suggest a song that you want it to be based off of and I'll listen to the song then write a story based on the song. Or just something that you would like me to write about. It could be anything! I really hope you will and I wanted to try something new! Thanks guys! Message me if you have any prompts! Enjoy this chapter! Bye :).

One week later...

Hannah and Grace are still very much in love with each other but they've seemed to remain just friends. However, Hannah hates it. She hates having to hide her feelings. She just wants to hug Grace and kiss her whenever she wants but she can't. She has to respect Grace's decision. Grace has also been craving Hannah's touch but she knows it's the wrong decision to actually date the blonde. Grace has notified Mamrie of the decision and Mamrie doesn't really know what to think of it. She thinks that if two people are in love, they should be together. Simple as that. But, she's not gonna say anything. Grace and Hannah have hung out almost everyday since then, like they always do. They both are very good at hiding their feelings. They act as though nothing happened and that they're still just best friends. But when Hannah winks at Grace in public places and even if they're just home with Mamrie, all Grace wants to do is cuddle with Hannah and tell her how much she loves her. Because that wink, you see, sends the brunette over the edge. She automatically winks back and gives Hannah a smile. Hannah loves seeing Grace smile. Especially when she knows that she's the one who's caused it. Hannah knows that it fucks Grace up a little and that's exactly her intention. But what fucks Hannah up a bit is when Grace purposefully touches her. For example, Hannah will be just sitting on the couch sipping a beer with Grace sitting beside her, and Grace will reach over and ask for a sip of Hannah's beer. Which is strictly friendly right? Hannah doesn't care if Grace has a sip. She could care less to be honest. But when Grace wraps her hand around the bottle, she makes an effort to wrap her hand around Hannah's too. It's only for a brief moment but Grace never used to do that. Especially cause Grace hates the kind of beer Hannah drinks. And Hannah knows that. But when she gives Grace a questioning look, Grace will just look away and start having a casual conversation with Mamrie. It's Grace's revenge and it has seemed to be working. Sometimes Grace will catch Hannah biting her lip. Girls biting their lip has always made Grace go crazy. Leah used to do it a lot just so Grace would be turned on, and it, ten times out of ten, worked. It works when Hannah does it too. Grace always tries to not look Hannah in the eyes which Hannah hates because Hannah is all about the eye contact. Grace knows she has to stop with this flirting shit because they're friends. Strictly friends. She knows she won't though. She'll only stop flirting when Hannah does. And that happens to be soon...

Grace called Hannah and Mamrie to come over on a Friday night. But, she called Mamrie first to make sure she could come because she can't be alone with Hannah! That's just common sense. Mamrie says she can come and that she'll be there at 9. Now it was time to call Hannah...

It rang two times then she heard Hannah's voice chime through the phone.

"Hey Grace!"

"Hey Han. Wanna come over?"

"Sure! Sounds good! But Grace?"

Oh God. Grace starts internally panicking.

"Uh...yeah?" She spits out.

"If we're gonna be friends, I think we should probably stop with all the flirting deal? It'll be better if that just doesn't happen." Hannah says.

"Right. Yeah totally. I was actually gonna tell you the same thing..."