Chapter 59

Rose's POV:
I press my eyes shut in attempt to get rid of the dizzy feeling. Exhaling deeply, I open them again seeing my reflection in the mirror.

Wait, what? I blink a few times to make sure that I'm actually still here. I'm hallucinating already... Shaking my head I wash my trembling hands before actually going out of the toilets this time.

At least I think so... Panic rises in me as I feel my chest tightening just like the last time when Shawn and I were next to that little fountain. I search through the people but there's no sign of Shawn or Camila... not even where we have been sitting earlier.

Did they leave together? Great...he just left me standing here. Relief washes over me as I spot the back of Josiah next to the couch. I hurry over to him almost tripping over my feet as I hold onto his shoulder.

„Rose! There you are. Shawn was looking for before his performance. Wait what's wrong?" „I-I don't feel good." I stutter catching Andrew's attention who was a few steps next to us.

„Rose what's happening? Sit down." he questions, helping Josiah to get me onto the couch. „I'm j-just a bit dizzy." I breath out, closing my eyes. „We have to call the ambulance." Andrew says to Josiah.

„No. I'm good really. I just need air." „Rose are you feeling like last time?" Andrew asks, making me look at him. „No it's fine really. I just need to get out for a moment." I say. I'm not sure...

„I'll take her out. You wait here for Shawn." Josiah says, linking our arms so he could support me. We arrive outsider and the cool fresh air makes me feel a lot better immediately.

Maybe it was just a panic attack. I hope. „Here drink that." Josiah says, handing me a coke as I sit on a stone stair. I mumble a ‚Thanks' before sipping on the sweet liquid. „Better?" He asks, placing a hand on my shoulder.

„Yes it's better. Thanks." „Don't worry. I'm always glad to help my junior photographer." Josiah jokes, causing me to chuckle. „Soon I'll be better than you."

„In your dreams kid." Josiah scoffs. „You can go in if you want." I say but he shakes his head. „I'm not letting you here alone-." „Rose?"

I hear an all too familiar voice ask. „What happened? Are you okey?" Shawn questions, heading out of the door towards us.

He crouches down in front of me, taking my hand in his. In the corner of my eyes I could see Josiah walking in with a wide grin on his face. Great...

„Hey what happened?" Shawn asks again, making me look at him. „I don't really know. I just suddenly started to feel bad so I went to the bathroom and then it got worse but you weren't there anymore as I cane back so Josiah brought me out.

I guess it was a panic attack." I shrug, looking down at our hands. „Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling good? I would have com with you." Shawn sighs, shaking his head.

„I didn't want to disturb you two. I thought I was just a bit dizzy." „Disturb me and Camila? Rose you know that we are friends but you and I are..." Shawn trails off, not knowing what to say. I smile lightly, leaning in to press my lips to his for a short kiss.

As I wanted to pull back Shawn cups my cheeks moving his head forward. „Shawn." I chuckle, holding onto his shoulders so he can't come nearer. „Fine." he mutters.

„But next time, tell me. You know what I mean... you come before my friends okey?" My heart flutters at his words causing me to smile. „I will." I say, as he helps me to stand up. „I missed your performance." I pout.

„No problem, hun. You can have your own private one later tonight." Shawn winks, wrapping one arm around my back. „I still have to stay here but I can ask one of the others to bring you back to the studio."

„No it's fine I'll stay." „Are you sure? I think it's better-" "No I said it's fine." I smile, trying to reassure him. He looks at me for a little longer waiting for any hesitation before he grabs my hand as we walk in again.

„I guess I can't persuade you anyways." "No you can't." I say, patting his arm. "What about we skip the dinner later and order food the studio while watching a movie?" Shawn asks.

"Shawn really it's fine. We can do that all the time." "I actually hoped you would say yes because I don't even want to." Shawn sighs. "Are you sure?" I ask chuckling. "Yes, I'm already half asleep. So please?"

„If you want to." "Yes." The rest of the evening I stay with Shawn who is making interviews and talking to some of the celebrities he knows. Surprisingly most of them are really nice.

From my seat next to Andrew and Camila I watch Shawn walking down the stage after accepting his award. Smiling he comes towards me but guess who stands up first.

„Shawn, I'm so proud of you! Your first AMA award!" Camila says, hugging him. "Yeah thanks Mila." He replies before walking towards me. "Just your first? All the others have like five or something." I tease as he grabs my waist.

„Why did I even have the slightest bit of hope of my girlfriend supporting me?" Shawn responds, sarcastically. "Call me that again when you have three more awards." "Is that a deal?" Shawn questions grinning.

"No." I chuckle. He sighs, leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Yeah because it will happen sooner." Shawn whispers into my ear, causing me to roll my eyes.

„Come on, we can finally go." "What about Andrew and Josiah?" "I told them I had something important to do and I'll just take you with me because you feel bad." We say bye to both of them since they are staying with some other poets for the dinner and just as we walk out of the building I hear her voice again.

"Hey Shawn and Rose! Where do you think you are going?" Camila asks, standing with her other group members. "Sorry girls but Rose doesn't feel well. Maybe we catch up next time." Shawn says, waving at them as he quickly leads me out.

I could still feel Camilas gaze on us. Why do I have the feel that I'm not going to like her? But she was actually sweet to me. Ugh. We drive for about 15 minutes before Shawn stops the driver. I frown but he just takes my jacket, a blanket and my hand, opening the car door.

"Shawn what are we doing?" "It's your first time in LA right?" "Yes why?" I ask, as we walk towards a dock on an empty beach. "The stars are shining and it's not that cold..." Shawn trails off.

„Wait, I can't walk in high heels on that." I say, taking them off as we step onto the wood. "So why are we here?" I ask, looking up to him. "We can't come to LA without going swimming in the ocean." Shawn smiles down at me. I laugh, shaking my head. "You are not serious right now?"

„I am dead serious." Shawn says, taking off his suit jacket as we reach the end of the dock. „Nope never." I huff, crossing my arms. „Come on, you coward." Shawn teases, pulling me closer. „I'm not a coward. I'm just not stupid." I reply, raising my eyebrows.

"You are no fun." Shawn chuckles, starting to unbutton his dress shirt. „Shut up." „The prove me wrong baby." Shawn grins, taking the white fabric off him, next his pants. I bite my lip, trying to hid my devilish grin.

„I will." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull his head lower. Just before our lips touch I watch him close his eyes. Perfect. With all my strength I push him back and he stumbles into the ocean.

He comes up again, running a hand trough his soaked hair. „Really? Now you have to come in too idiot." Shawn grumbles as I laugh at him.

„No I'm good." I say, sitting at the the edge, letting my feet dangle from the dock. „Looks like we have to do it the hard way." Shawn says, swimming towards me.