Chapter 51

Shawn's POV:
Yawning I stretch myself feeling the sun shining trough the window and onto my skin. A smile creeps onto my lips as I remember last night. Rose.

She didn't slap me when I kissed her, she kissed back. My smile grows wider, as I imagine her flushed cheeks and beautiful two colored eyes in front of me. Oh and her soft cherry lips. I just wanna kiss them again.

Therefore I blindly move my hand to the right side of the beds, only to notice that it's empty. My smile turns into a frown as I slowly open my eyes, scanning the room for any sight of the hazel haired girl.

Confused, I sit up rubbing a hand over my face, since I also don't hear water running in the bathroom. Why is she not here? Did I do something wrong? But what? She kissed me back... I turn around to see that it's only 6 am. Why would she leave at this time? Sighing, I stand up to quickly change into a shirt and jeans, before I walk towards the door.

Guess, I have to look for her. First I go to her room, then the gym then into the lobby but my search was unsuccessful. Where could she be? If she's not in any of these places than she has to be with someone else. Maybe Ava knows.

I rush up the stairs towards her room knocking onto it, hoping that she's awake. "Ava?" I ask. "Yeah?" I hear her ask. "Have you... uhm seen Rose?" I question, turning the doorknob.

"Wait! Stay out. I uh... just got out of the
shower." Ava call and I stop my actions. "Oh sorry. So have you?" "No I'm afraid I haven't." She replies. "Oh. Okey thanks anyways." I respond, before walking towards my room again.

She probably went for a walk or something... but she shouldn't go out alone. She doesn't know the city. I stop, taking out my phone. Should I call her? Uh no... I'll text her. After I sent a message I lean against the wall waiting for a reply. Why did she leave?

I seemed like she enjoyed it just as much as I did yesterday. I can't help but smile again. I guess I found out that Geoff was right. I still don't know how to feel about it though. Am I actually having feelings for Rose?

The girl I wanted to hate more than anything else? Maybe that's the point. Wanted.
That was before but now I don't want to hate her anymore and I also can't but it's kind of... complicated. Or am I just making it complicated?

I let out a frustrated sigh as I run a hand through my hair. It's not like I'm gonna marry her right away, so chill Shawn. I snap out of my thoughts as I hear a door open and close behind me, making me turn around. My eyebrows furrow as I see Rose walking out of Ava's room.

So she was there. She didn't want to see me? Well, there's still nothing holding me back from talking to her. Anderson you can't get rid of me that easily. "Rose! Hey wait!" I call out as I jog after her.

Instead of stopping she begins to walk faster, so I catch up to her preventing her from walking by grabbing her arm. "Rose." I say and she turns around her eyes meeting mine.

"Shawn." She replies, biting her bottom lip. Oh she's nervous? "Why didn't you stop as I called you?" I ask, sliding my hand down her arm to her hand but she doesn't let me take it.

"I didn't hear you." She answers, looking everywhere but my eyes. I examine at her with an are you serious look and she sighs defeatedly. "Shawn I... can we..." She starts, not knowing how to say it. "Can we talk?" I question, my heartbeat beginning to speed up.

I don't even know why... this girl just flips my world around and I'm not it control to stop it. "I... fine." She sighs, turning around. "Are you coming?" "Let's go eat breakfast and talk then." I say, grabbing her hand. "I'm not going anywhere in that." She says, pointing a her oversized shirt and jogging shorts, before she disappears into her room.