Chapter 16: Mia the Savior

Mia slept very bad that night. She was just completely confused. She was wondering if she was really a bad person, or just a very wise person that doesn't trust young men living in treehouses. She made herself some tea the next morning and she decided to go to the village. She was, to be honest, seeking for Zuko. She was wondering where he was, while she actually did not want to.

When she walked towards the village she saw an old man, lying on the ground. She ran up to him and helped him up. "Sir, what happened?" She asked concerned. "They came out of the trees... They thought I was fire nation...." He said hardly. "Jet." Mia said cold. "That... Was his... Name." The man sighed. "I will bring you save home, you are from the village I suppose?" Mia asked. The man nodded and they made their way.

The village was very small, and it was just right next to a river, with a few hundred yards away a dam, that stopped most of the water. Mia had left some copper pieces that she stole from Jet. (Fire nation camp) She bought herself some noodles and she drank some cold mint tea. She was staring at a few kids that were playing outside. She smiled when she saw them. She was wondering if she'd ever have kids, just like that. But of course, she wouldn't.

Mia sighed and she stood up when she finished her tea and noodles. She thanked the woman and Mia started to go back to the forest. If she'd face Jet, with or without Katara, he would be Mia's. She would burn him right where he stands. When she made her way through the forest, she heard something above her. Pipsqueek and Dudook were stuck in the cages. She was thinking for one moment, to cut the ropes loose and let them fall into pieces on the ground, but beloved Jet would set them free for sure.

"Mia!" She heard behind her, and she turned around. It was Sokka. Mia crossed her arms over her chest and rose her eyebrows. "Jet. He wants to blow up the dam!" Sokka yelled hysterical. "So?" Mia said and shrugged, "not my concern."

Sokka sighed. "Mia. I am sorry! I need your help, please."

"You stabbed me in the back! I hate you, all three of you. Stupid, dumb, kids! Zuko is even smarter than you!" She yelled.

Sokka frowned. "Yes? Zuko is smarter? Why don't you join him then?"

Mia looked to the other way. Sokka walked up to her and he gave her a hug. "Mia, you are like a sister to me. I am sorry and you will be the leader from now on, okay?"

Mia smiled. "Okay." She replied. "I was so angry. Jet whispered me things of my mom. I was hurt so much by that.... I am sorry."

Sokka let her go. "Come on idiot," Mia said, "we have a dam to save."

Sokka would go to the dam to find Aang or Katara and Mia was going to the village.

She stood down on the square and started to scream: "LISTEN! LISTEN TO ME! THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW UP THE DAM! TAKE YOUR MOST PRECIOUS THINGS WITH YOU AND GO TO HIGHER PLACES!"

Everyone was looking at her like she had gone crazy. "Please go..." She said quietly. Fire Nation guards walked up to her.

"A spy!" One said.

"I am not a spy, you have to believe me, sir!" She said to the guard. One guards grabbed her arm. "She is right..." An old voice was heard, "the girl is right... She had saved me from some savages, that same out of the trees. She ain't no spy." The man said who she helped towards the village. The guards nodded and they evacuated the village.

And just, before the last one got up the hill, the dam exploded and the water rushed through the village. Mia took a deep breathe and put her hands behind her head. "Thanks, young lady!" They yelled. Mia smiled and with some heavy waterbending she succeeded to wipe most of the water away. "Will you stay here?" One of the little kids asked. "Unfortunately I can't..." She said and she smiled, "but I will come back."

"You are mostly welcome." One said. Mia nodded friendly and she got some money from a few villagers. "Have a safe trip." The old man said. "Thank you." Mia replied and she walked away.

Appa blocked her way when she was on the road to North, with Sokka, Katara and Aang with him. "Where's your boyfriend?" Mia asked. "I froze him to a tree." Katara replied. Mia raised her eyebrows and walked around Appa. "Mia I am sorry! You always get the boy, and Jet really liked me! I will never have a boy!" Katara yelled concerned. "How are you sure?" Mia said and she looked to Aang, "maybe you have met him already." Aang smiled at Mia and Katara sighed. "Mia from now on I will always listen to you!" Aang said. "Me too!" Katara replied. "Get on board, miss!" Sokka said and he reached his hand out. Mia grabbed his hand and he pulled her in the saddle. Immediately Aoi sat down on her lap. "Be careful, next time I will release my cat on you guys." Mia laughed.

~

They passed the 'great divide', the largest canyon of the world. They had to pass it anyway, but they got interrupted by the Canyon guide. It was a heck of a journey, for they had to travel with two groups: the Zhengs and the Gan Jin's, who have been enemies since over a hundred years. It was a tough journey, for they were chased by tens of Canyon Crawlers (big spiders). Mia wasn't with them, for she decided to fly over the canyon with Appa and his saddle filled with old and sick people. Luckily they were nice to Mia and she got a lot more wiser from those Old Timers. Even after they were all safe, the two groups started to attack eachother but of course, Aang as the Avatar, found peace between the two groups. With a good feeling Mia and the rest continued their journey. They had now entered the North of the earth Kingdom, close to the Northern Watertribe.

Hey guys! Sorry for the small chapter, but I wanted to upload before I go on vacation. I will be gone for 3 weeks, so I am now writing the hell out of myself, for I have no wifi there. If I have, I will upload the chapters that I have written yet, online. I finished Book 1, so when I am back I will start with Book 2. I may be upload 2 times a week when I am in Spain. So that's why I am doing this :) Sorry, but I skipped 'The Great Divide' because it was not really important because THE BLUE SPIRIT IS COMING! woohoo guess who he is going to save? ;) I hope you guys don't mind! And of course, I may just sit at McDonalds there and write some extra XD