Chapter 41: Mia or Siggy?

Siggy's red, empty eyes were staring at Maya, who was explaining everything. How Siggy hit her head and lost her memory. All the plans of the Fire Lord were explained to her. Every detail and story about the Avatar and his friends. Katara, Sokka, Toph....
They were practicing fire bending tricks, the only thing that Siggy actually remembered. Maya shot lightning at Siggy, and she could turn it, shooting it outside the window. Maya laughed and capped in her hands. "Well done, dear!" Siggy smiled and stroked some hair out of her face. "Thanks Maya, I can't wait to kill some water crawlers." The door of the room went open, and a young woman walked in, with four guards behind her. "Princess Azula." Maya said and she bend a little. Siggy followed her manners. 

"Mia, at last. Came to visit my brother?" Azula said with a faint smile. 
"Sorry my princess, I don't know where you are talking about... I don't know a Mia." Siggy replied confused. 
Azula looked at Maya, awaiting for what Maya had to say. "We took some certain measures." 
Azula nodded slowly. "I see," she said slowly, "only very stupid to completely eraise her memory. She could have told us so much about the Avatar." Maya sniffed. "I thought the Avatar was dead?" She asked sarcastic. Azula raised an eyebrow. "We already know everything. The Avatar and his men will attack on the day of the Black Sun, which will be soon upon us." Maya shrugged like it was nothing. 

"Well, shouldn't we bring the Fire Lord to somewhere safe?" Siggy asked, "then we don't have to worry about him, and we can just focus us on the invaders." Azula walked up to her, smiling. "We will take care of that, Siggy. But to make that happen ,we will need your help." Siggy looked to Maya and back to Azula. "You will go to my father's throne in the bunker. The Avatar might see you there, but I don't think he will kill you. But keep him there, so we can finish the others." Siggy's eyed were sparkling dangerously. "I don't think that will be such a problem."

~

 It was early on the day of Black Sun, when Siggy was led to the bunker. It was a huge room, with a throne at the end of it. In the side room there were some beds, and something that looked like a storage. All she had to do was wait, nothing more. Siggy was looking through the storage, and found some old documents and a book about Fire Lord Sozin. She read the story about the Fire Lord, and his connection with Avatar Roku. When Siggy had read it, the more hate for the Avatar was boiling up. She also found some old paintings. She stopped for a second when she saw a girl and a boy with tho huge smiles on their faces. The boy had a nice face and a ponytail. The girl looked very much alike Siggy. 

She kept concentrating on the boy, and there was this feeling, that she knows him. She doesn't know where from, she just knows it. She turned the paper around and saw two names, 'Mia and Zuko'. "Prince Zuko! Of course, how silly of mine." She said when she laid down the painting. She walked up to the throne and sat down. She was thinking about the Avatar, and how much she would like to finish him and his friends. 

~
The door of the hall exploded and the Avatar and some of his freinds burst in. "Ah alive after all, it's nice meeting you." Siggy said slowly.
"MIA?" The Avatar yelled confused and his watertribe friend almost fainted. "Who is this Mia, where everyone is talking about? Is she so populair?" Siggy asked."Well, who are you...?" The girl with the Earthkingdom uniform asked. "I am Siggy, and we know about the invasion for month's already. I am glad that you are alive, I can't wait for the moment when I will give you to the Fire Lord." The Earth girl named Toph, Siggy guessed, shook her head. "This is not you! You are Mia, our friend!" Siggy shook her head. "She is wasting our time," the watertribe guy named Sokka said with a shaky voice, his eyes filled with tears. He took a deep breathe, "where is Ozai?!" Siggy sighed. "Oh, I am not good enough for you? That hurts my feelings a bit." 

The Avatar looked at his friends and they came closer. "This isn't Mia... She must be brainwashed or something. Remember when she told us about the Dai Li and her mother, about the brainwashing stuff?" Aang whispered. "I can't hurt her." Sokka said. "We won't hurt her... But we must go on," Toph sighed, "if she's been brainwashed, I don't think she can remember that she can bend earth and water as well." 
"I think we will soon find out." Aang mumbled and they turned themselves to Siggy again.

"Stop wasting our time! Give us the information, you are powerless right now, so you are in no position to refuse." Sokka said.
Siggy walked u to them, and Toph closed her in, in a rock of earth. "No lies."  
Siigy moved a bit and the earth broke into little pieces. Siggy tapped some dirt of her clothes and sighed. "Maya luckily brought back some souvernirs from Ba Sing Se," Siggy said and 2 men out of nowhere jumped in front of her, "Dai Li agents." 

The battle began. The Dai Li agents created a big wall in front of Siggy to save her from Aang's breeze, and after a bit one Dai Li agent passed out. Siggy was zigzagging through the room, jumping around and avoiding everything. A big hole was shot in the wall, and Siggy jumped through, right over Sokka. She came down on her feet, like a cat, and ran out of the room to the hallways. The other Dai Li agent got knocked out as well, and Siggy was playing catch-me-if-you-can. "Let's go guys! She is just playing with us, she doesn't even try to win this.  Toph said. "No, that's not quite true." Siggy replied. "You are right Toph, let's help the other." Sokka said. "Your name is Sokka right? A prisoner of mine, was soooooo convinced that you would come and save her, sadly... you never came, and Suki gave up on you." Siggy saw Sokka a bit of crying and he ran up to Siggy. Siggy grabbed a knife, but her hand got smashed into the wall, with sword on her troat. 

"Why are you doing this to me....?" Sokka mumbled slowly. Siggy didn't reply, and after a while she head a big 
 bang'. "Oooooh the fire bending is back." She said and with her free hand she was fire bending again. 
"Ozai is on the left, down a secret stairs waiting for you, ta ta!" Siggy yelled and she ran through the hallway, laughing hysterically. 

She came outside and clearly saw that the invaders were losing. Siggy watched the process, and somehow she felt sad, in a weird way. Siggy sighed and shook her head, she walked back and met Azula. "You are so unloyal, you know that? You are a monster." 

Siggy frowned confused. "Excuse me?" Azula shrugged. "Those peasants are actually your allies... You have been brainwashed by Maya, who is actually your mother. You are Mia Li Feng. You were my brothers lover for a while." Siggy's mouth fell open. "You are lying." Azula smiled evily. Siggy turned around, and ran to Maya's room. Maya was pouring herself  a cup of tea in when the door flew open. "Siggy..." Maya stuttered when she saw the furious Siggy. "W-w-what have y-y-you done t-t-o me?" Siggy asked with a shaky voice. "What do you mean, dear?" Maya asked innocent. "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! AM I MIA LI FENG? HAVE I BEEN BRAINWASHED?" 

Maya took a deep breathe. "Yes. You have." Siggy's hand rushed to her mouth and her whole body was shaking. "What have I done? They were my... friends." Maya shook her head. "They are our enemies. Mia, they have thrown you in a deep hole, they left you for dead-"
"-you said Mia! Oh my... it is true," Mia turned her back to her mother, "I have to leave this place... I have to..." With tears in her eyes Mia looked at her mother, and she started to run away. Mia strumbled through the hallways, hearing her mother's calls close behind her. Deep inside Mia started to remember. The cell, the light, the third eye.... 

Mia came outside and ran and ran to the shore, seeing a few of the invaders. "Mia!" Someone yelled. Mia froze and looked at the man. "It's me, Haru!" The gentle and handsome man said. "I don't know what you..." Mia stuttered and she turned around, but bumbped up to something big. It was a giant Earthbender, that looked a bit like a wrestler. "No, let me go!" Mia yelled when she tried to bend fire, but every muscle in her body was unmovable. She saw how the watertribe ships got destroyed, and it made her very sad. She got thrown on the ground above her she saw the giant airships flying over them. 

"Why do they not turn around and attack us?" Someone asked when they flew to the beach. 
"For they will detsroy your ships." Mia mumbled. "Mia?! What is she doing here?!" Sokka asked angrily. 
"Please forgive me... I have been brainwashed... I don't know what has happened. Please help me, please." Mia cried. "She is telling the truth..." Toph said slowly, who can definately tell if someone is lying. "I don't care right now, how are we going to escape now?" Some boy asked. "We are not." A wounded man said.

"We have to stand our ground and fight, we have the Avatar dad." Sokka said.
"Yes, we have the Avatar and we will win another day. You kids have to leave with Mia on Appa, maybe she can tell you something."
"We are not going to leave anyone behind." Katara said. Many climbed on Appa, the youngest ones and the eldest would surrender. Mia got put on Appa too, her hands and feet bound. "You will be brought to the boiling rock, take care there... and I wish I could have done something to help this. But I haven't told them about the invason, I swear. I will try to help you out, all of you." Mia mumbled.

The man named Haru sat down next to Mia, who was still crying a bit. They flew to the Western Air Temple, the only place that was safe. Mia and Aang were going to a peaceful place. "I don't know if this is going to work... but if it doesn't, I will try to keep you here." Aang said. Aang took a deep breathe and placed one hand on Mia's head, and the other on Mia's chest, right above her heart. She saw the Avaar going in the Avatar state and so got Mia. 

Mia's whole life got played in front of her, like a movie. She saw how she was lying in her father's arms, how she got her mother's necklace, her departuire from home, the meeting with Zuko, how she went to the watertribe, how she found Aang, how she kissed Zuko. Zuko... of course. She saw how she got brainwashed ahse saw how...

Mia screamed loudly. She just woke up, like from a bad dream. Sokka's face showed up, with a big frown and narrowed eyes. "What...?" Mia asked slowly. "How do you feel?"
"I had a nightmare." Mia said and she sat down up straight. She was lying in Appa's saddle and saw surrounded by all known faces. "Hey guys, you are all here! Haru how has it been, you have grown a mustace, suits you good!"
"Mia... do you know what has happened?" Katara asked seriously.

"I had the strangest nightmare. I got brainwashed by my mother, and there was an invasion... You guys were all there! I fought with Sokka, Aang and Toph and then I got.... here." Mia said slowly. Her hand rushed to her mouth. "Oh my... oh my..." She said with a shaky voice. "I am so sorry. Please I-"
"-No Mia. It's fine, we are glad you are back." Sokka said who hugged her tight. Mia hugged him back. Mia had no idea what to say. 
"What are we going to do now?" She asked quietly. Katara shrugged. "We have to think seriously about that. Aang needs a fire bending teacher and he has to master it soon, as long as that takes, we will stay here at the Air Temple."
"But our allies, your father... I have done that as well. I helped the Fire Nation..." Mia mumbled.
There was a silence.
"Well we forgive you and we are glad that Aang has saved you out of your washed brain!" Toph yelled from down below.
Mia sighed and laid down on her back again. "I wish it had killed me."