Final Chapter

"Haru?" Makoto says looking at his raven haired husband.

"You... your alive?" Hari asked.

"Yes?" Makoto was confused at this point.

Haru tears up and smiles. Haru cries and giggles. Makoto looked at him and was even more confused. Haru sat up carefully trying not to hurt himself since when he moved he felt pain. Haru hugged Makoto as tightly as he could, which was not much since he felt weak. Makoto hugged him back and smiled.

"I thought I lost you," Haru cries into his shoulder.

"Haru, I'm not going anywhere, I could never leave you," Makoto rubs his back lightly and kissed the top of his head.

The two boys heard a cry coming from the other side of the bed. The married couple looked over to a small crib. There she was. A raven haired little girl crying and moving around in her small blanket that was wrapped around her.

Makoto smiled before getting up and walking over to the small crib. He picked her up carefully and sat next to Haru on the bed. Haru looked at his new daughter that was in his husbands arms. She opened her eyes and looked at Haru.

Makoto smiles, "She had your beautiful hair and cool blue eyes."

"But other than that, she looks more like you," Haru carefully takes his daughter from Makoto. "Where are Mako and Akari?"

"Rin and Sousuke are watching them," Makoto smiles and kisses his daughters forehead.

"S-Sousuke?" Haru sounded worried.

"Yeah? Do you not trust him? You trusted him for the last few months," Makoto says.

"I-I have," Haru gulps and Makoto just nods.

Haru sighs and looks down at his daughter who was still struggling to get free from her blanket. Haru smiles and giggles unravelling the little bundle out of her small blanket. She finally relaxed and started at Haru.

"What should we name her?" Makoto asked.

"I don't know," Haru smiles looking back at the baby girl.

The door opens and a red head male walked in with a smiles, "Hey love birds."

"Hey Rin," Makoto smiles back at the red head.

Rin walks over and sits on tbe chair looking at the baby, "She's cute."

"We're her parents, so of course," Haru says looking at Rin.

Rin chuckles, "Sure, but she looks better."

"Sure," Haru roles his eyes.

"May I hold her?" Rin asked holding his hands out to her. Haru nods and hands Rin the baby girl. Rin held her gently while looking down at her, "I'm going to ask you something, okay?" The baby girl just started at Rin with a straight face. "Be my girlfriend, yeah?" Rin smiles.

"Rin, your gay," Haru says with a small smile.

"Yeah, besides, I'm already married, sorry child, not everyone can have me," Rin smiles and toothy smiles.

The baby points to his teeth and makes a small noise, "Give me my kid before you break her." Haru says.

"Jeez," Rin sighs and hands Haru the baby. "What's her name?"

"We don't know yet," Makoto says.

"How about... Yuri," Rin shrugs.

"Tachibana Yuri," Haru says in a whisper. "I like it."

"Yuri it is," Makoto smiles.

--5 Years Later--

Haru pushes Makoto down into a chair, "Are you sure your alright?" Haru asked getting a small cloth from the table and diping it into the small tub of water.

Haru stands between his husbands legs and cleans the dirt from his face. Makoto lays his hands on Haru's hips and closes his eyes smiling. He loved how protective he was.

Haru finished cleaning his face and sets the cloth on the table. Makoto pulls him closer a little and Haru smiles laying his hands on his cheeks. Haru leaned down and kissed his husband. Makoto kissed him back with a smiles.

"Papa, daddy?" A small 5 year old girl asked laying her arms on Makoto's leg.

The married couple pulls away from the kiss but Haru keeps an arm around his shoulder and Makoto keeps an arm around his waist.

"Yes sweetheart?" Makoto asked.

"Uncle Sousuke says to get a room because your in papa's job," Yuri smiles not knowing what that really ment.

"Tell your uncle Sousuke that he just needs to stop being a fatty," Haru says.

"I heard that," Sousuke glares.

"The only reason you said that was because your hungry," Rin chuckles.

"True," Sousuke smiles.

"Well, let's eat!" Nagisa exclaims.

--Later That Day--

"Okay, Makoto put Haru on your shoulders and the kids will hold onto your, well build muscular, arms," Gou says with a small shine in her eyes.

"Oi!" Momo and Rin exclaim in unison.

"S-Sorry, Rei do the same with Nagisa but Natsu will cling to your side. Sousuke just hold Rin like when you have him pinned to the wall," Gou says innocently. The two boys blush.

"What about us?" Momo asked looking at his wife with a small pout.

"I'll be on your back," Gou smiles and kisses his cheek. "Makoto in the middle, Rei on the right, Sousuke on the left, Momo next to Sousuke," Gou points while she talks.

Everyone gets in position and Gou starts the timer for the picture. She rushes over to Momo and gets on his back. They all smile at the camera and it takes the picture. They jusy wanted a picture of them as a family, they were also happy, that they lost no one. They all lived happily and close to each other.