Chapter 4

"I'm fine, we don't have to be here," Haru says patting his daughters head.

"I still want the doctor to say it," Akari says with a pout.

"She's just worried, beside Rei and Nagisa said you've been sick so we should check," Rin says leaning against the wall.

"Shut up, I'm fine," Haru says sighing.

"Shut up?" Akari repeats.

"D-Don't sat that!" Haru exclaims.

"You taught her that," Rin chuckles.

The doctor walks in holding a clip board, "Okay, so we did some test. Congratulation Haruka, your pregnant once again."

"What!?" Haru stands up quickly.

"Akari will be a big sister now," the doctor pats her head.

"Wow!" Her eyes sparkle.

"No..." Haru tears up and puts his hands on his face.

"I expected you to be happy," the doctor says with a small frown.

"I don't want it!" Haru yells starting to punch his stomach.

Rin grabs his wrist and pins his to the wall, "Haru stop it!"

"I don't want it Rin!" Haru tries to get away from Rin's grasp. "Makoto is gone so I don't want this kid!"

"Makoto was the fireman who passed..?" The doctor whispers.

Rin nods slightly and let's go of Haru when he stops struggling.

Haru goes to the doctor, "Take the kid out."

"I can't do that, it's very dangerous," the doctor says shaking his head.

"I don't care!" Haru yells.

"Haru stop it, if you die who will take care of the kids?" Rin says.

"I don't want this one, I want it gone, I'll find a way to get rid of it," Haru says walking out the room.

"I'm sorry, I'll make sure he doesn't try anything," Rin sighs and picks up Akari.

Akari hugs Rin trying not to cry, "Please, it is very dangerous."

"Don't worry, thank you," Rin smiles slightly and walks out the room.

"Will papa really hurt the baby?" Akari asked tears in her eyes.

"I don't think so Akari, don't worry," Rin kisses her forehead and walks out the hospital and goes to the car. "Where's Haru?"

"He's not with you? He never came to the car," Sousuke says tilting his head to the side.

Rin puts Akari in the back seat and puts the seat belt on her, "We have to find him before he does something stup- dumb." Rin closes the door and goes into the passenger seat.

Sousuke starts the car and leaves the parking lot, "What happened?"

"Haru's pregnant again and he doesn't want the kid," Rin sighs and looks put the window to find him.

"If he's pregnant than he won't be far," Sousuke says keeping his eyes in the road.

After a few minutes they find Haru walking and they stop the car. Rin gets out and runs to him.

"Haruka!" Rin yells pulling on his arm.

"I told you not to call me that!" Haru turns around with tears running down his cheeks.

"Haru I get this is hard but you won't be alone," Rin says.

"It feel like it, it's only Mako, Akari, this kid, and me, I can't do it Rin," Haru sobs.

Rin lays his hands on Haru's shoulder, "Haru, I understand that this is hard but you have to be strong, for Mako, for Akari, and for the kid that is growing in you."

"Rin I can't! I already know it will be hard with Mako and Akari and adding one more will make it worst!" Haru yells looking down and clenching his fist.

"Think about it this way, would Makoto like you to do this?" Rin asked with a serious face.

--With Mako--

"Will papa be okay?" Mako asked Nagisa.

"I'm sure he will be," Nagisa smiles and spins him around in the living room.

"Nagisa be careful!" Rei exclaims from the kitchen.

"I am!" Nagisa giggles and looks at a laughing Mako. "He's so light."

"Of course he is Nagisa-kun," Rei goes over to them. "Have you don't your homework?"

Nagisa puts Mako down, "No uncle Rei, daddy usually helps me."

"I can help you," Rei smiles.

"It could be good practice," Nagisa winks at him.

"Y-Your..." before Rei could finish he faints and falls on the floor.

"Wow," Nagisa looks at Rei and starts laughing.

"Uncle Nagisa is going to be a papa?" Mako asked.

"I don't know, I haven't checked," Nagisa smiles and pats his head.

"Wow! This is exciting!" Mako exclaims and jumps up and down.

"Yes, we should wake up Rei," Nagisa kneels down next to Rei and Mako sits next to Nagisa. "This is how you wake up Rei," Nagisa smirks and leans down to kiss Rei.

"Oh," Mako watching as Nagisa presses his lips on Rei's.

Rei opens his eyes before kissing back. Nagisa giggles before pulling away, "See Mako?"

"That's really cool, can I try?" Mako asked.

"Find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend first," Nagisa winks.

"Okay!" Mako exclaims and gets up. "Lets do my homework now!"

"Oh no, Rei-chan you broke him!" Nagisa whines.

"I'm proud he wants to do homework," Rei says and gets up.

--After an Hour--

"Can we go swimming now?" Akari asked looking at Haru.

"Oh right, Tuesday's, Thursday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's Makoto takes you guys to swim," Haru sighs.

"Can we?" Mako asked.

"Lets go in Thursday, I don't feel well," Haru gives them their snacks.

"Can uncle Rin take us?" Akari asked.

"Rin? Why Rin?" Haru asked.

"Uncle Sousuke said to call Rin if we need anything," Akari says.

"Fine, call Rin," Haru hands her his phone.

Akari calls Rin to ask if he will take them to the swim club for swimming and he agrees. Not longer than 15 minutes Rin and Sousuke arrive and takes them to the swim club. They make Haru come as well since they wanted to keep an eye on him. When they got their couch Sasabe let them swim. They changed and went to the pool.

"What did daddy teach you?" Rin asked the two children.

"He was teaching me freestyle," Mako says.

"He was teaching me backstroke," Akari says.

"I'll teach the shorty back," Sousuke says.

"Okay, I'll teach Mako free," Rin smiles.

Haru just watched as they couched his kids. He layed a hand on his stomach and looks down at his stomach. All he could think about was Makoto. He was carrying Makoto's child, for the third time. This child will grow up without ever meeting Makoto. Makoto will never be able to meet his child. The thought of this make Haru tear up. He wanted the child to meet Makoto, but now the kid really couldn't. The child will not be able to be in a full family photo. Haru wanted to get rid of it, but didn't know how.