Chapter 6

Haru was laying in the living room couch watching tv. Rei and Nagisa were Mako's room playing with the kids. He had a hand on his stomach since it was kinda hard not to. Nagisa went to Haru and kneeled down next to him.

"Haru-chan is a great papa," Nagisa giggles and lightly pocks Haru's stomach.

"Oi, don't pock me," Haru looks at Nagisa.

"But it's so small it's cute!" Nagisa looked at Haru's stomach.

"Than have your own kid," Haru says moving on his side so his back is facing Nagisa.

"But Rei-chan always uses protection," Nagisa sighs sadly.

"Poke holes on them then," Haru says.

"That's a good idea!" Nagisa gets up and hugs Haru. "Thank Haru-chan!"

"Drop the -chan and let me go!" Haru exclaims.

"Your grumpy," Nagisa pouts and pulls away.

"I am not!" Haru looks at Nagisa and glares.

"Yes you are," Nagisa crosses his arms and looks away.

Haru gets up and goes to the kitchen. Nagisa follows to see what he will make and Haru takes out mackerel. Nagisa sighs and smiles.

"I don't get how you can eat that everyday," Nagisa giggles.

"I don't get how energetic you are," Haru says cutting open the packet.

"I just am," Nagisa scratches his head.

"And I just like mackerel," Haru turns the stove on.

"Makes sense," Nagisa watches as Haru begins to make the mackerel.

After a while it was done and Haru are at the table. He heard Akari talking to someone in her room but she didn't know who since Rei and Nagisa were in Mako's room with Mako. Haru got up after a last bite at his mackerel to go see who she was talking to. The door was a little opened so to peeked inside and saw her sitting on the floor.

"Your funny daddy," she giggles holding her dolphin close to her. "Papa is doing great, the baby will be okay too, I'll be a big girl and take care of them," she then just sat their looking up like when Makoto would talk to her. "Papa is strong, I know he is."

"Sweety, who are you talking to?" Haru walks in and goes over to her.

"I'm talking to daddy," she smiles looking at Haru.

"But there isn't anyone in here," Haru frowns.

"Yes daddy is right there," she looked back where she was looking before and sighs. "I see."

"Come on, you must be hungry," Haru picks her up and starts to walk out the room.

"Bye daddy, see you later," Akari waves to the spot as Haru carries her out the room.

"Akari are you feeling okay?" Haru feels her forehead.

"I'm feeling fine," she smiles.

"We should go to a family therapy, you probably don't understand and need to understand that your daddy isn't there," Haru sighs and kisses her forehead.

"But he is!" She exclaims.

"Lets just eat," Haru sets her down in her chair and goes to the kitchen.

He makes food for everybody, even himself, again. He felt worried for Akari. This has been going on a lot and Haru didn't like it. Was she going crazy? Or maybe she is actually seeing him? But if so why can't Mako?

Haru just didn't know what to think anymore, it was all so confusing. Maybe it will go away the older she gets, but what if it doesn't? If it doesn't then Haru would have to take her to therapy but he didn't want to think his daughter was crazy.

What ever it is then maybe it will go away, Haru hoped. But he was happy she loves Makoto so much. That must be why she keeps saying she sees him, because she loves and misses him so much. She was the closest one to Makoto out of her and Mako.

She will have a lot of stories for the baby. Haru lays a hand on his stomach and rubs it lightly with a smile. Good memories. Fun memories. Sad memories. Happy memories. Loving memories.