Chapter 10

Weeks past and Sousuke made Haru's life horrible. The baby would be coming soon. Haru was already 8 months and was really scared of loosing him or her. Sousuke really hated Haru and it only grea worse the closer Haru had got to birth.

Haru tried to stay distant with Rin but couldn't because Rin didn't want to leave him alone, especially now that he could give birth at anytime.

"I'll get it for you," Rin smiles and goes to the kitchen.

Haru sighs as he feels Sousuke's glaring. He tried to ignore it and rubs his belly feeling the baby kick. Haru smiles and was a little worried since he or she has been kicking a lot the last few days.

Rin came back and handed Haru the water, sitting next to him, "Thank you."

"Your welcome Haru," Rin smiles at his friend and pokes his stomach lightly.

"Don't poke me, you make the baby move more," Haru sighs and drinks the water.

"Maybe you will give birth sometime this week," Rin says laying his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I'm scared..." Haru mumbles.

"Hm? Why?" Rin asked.

"Makoto wont be with me this time," Haru tears up.

"Right... I'll be with you," Rin smiles at the raven haired boy.

Haru shakes his head and wipes his tears, "N-No, I'll be okay, I'm just a little scared."

Rin lays a hand on Haru's shoulder, "I'll still help you, whay type of friend would I be if I don't."

Haru shakes his head once more, "No. I'll ask Rei, he needs to learn for when Nagisa has their child, it's fine."

"I suppose your right," Rin sighs for not being able to help his friend.

"Hey Rin," Haru sets the water down on the coffee table. "Why did you start helping me all of a sudden?" Haru asked looking at the red head.

Rin frowns and looks down at his hands, "I-I just feel bad."

"For what?" Sousuke finally spoke after a long while but he sounded angry.

"It's my fault you lost Makoto..." Rin says starting to tear up. The two other males stayed silent. "I-I could have done something but I didn't. Haruka I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's my fault you lost Makoto! It's my fault the baby wont meet his father! It's my fault Mako and Akari wont be able to see their dad again! I-It's... It's all my fault..." Rin burst into tears remembering that day. He pulled on his hair and cried, when he closed his eyes all he saw was Makoto being barried under the building. He remebered his last words. His last sweet smile...